ADVERTISEMENT

get rid of X.

raar2

Senior
Oct 8, 2002
I've always thought he was an idiot but now he's an idiot and an embarrassment.. That disgusting act will be replayed over and over and will be IU's new brand "Dirty and creepy"
We faired no worse when he was "injured" then we are now. It'll take a miracle to salvage this season; getting rid of Johnson will hurt us zero zero zero.

I've always thought he was an idiot but now he's an idiot and an embarrassment.. That disgusting act will be replayed over and over and will be IU's new brand "Dirty and creepy"
We faired no worse when he was "injured" then we are now. It'll take a miracle to salvage this season; getting rid of Johnson will hurt us zero zero zero.
Let's also be brutally honest that he's not that good, especially after 6 years. Inconsistent, terrible shot mechanics, low bb IQ and resorts to bush league tactics. I wouldn't have objected to that Rutgers player knocking him out for that bs

I guess we can just play Leal and Gunn instead. Give those guys playing time and see what happens

Reactions: bIhawk
Let's also be brutally honest that he's not that good, especially after 6 years. Inconsistent, terrible shot mechanics, low bb IQ and resorts to bush league tactics. I wouldn't have objected to that Rutgers player knocking him out for that bs
That dude was completely justified for hammering X, but when did refs start deciding retaliation was ok?

At one point in the game he had 5 turnovers and more points for Rutgers than IU (goal tend and 0 pts). The dude can’t handle pressure and absolutely crumbles to adversity, turns into a clown, and embarrasses himself. Unbelievably disappointed with what transpired tonight.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT