ADVERTISEMENT

GameDay @ Bloomington just announced...

I could see Cuban being the guest picker since he is one of the "sharks" on Shark Tank, an ABC network show. It would be "synergy" since both ABC and ESPN are owned by Disney. Though I did see that this will be Cuban's last season appearing on the show.

ARE, Anthony Thompson or Kyle Schwarber.
Episode 8 Mic Drop GIF by Heels

Not likely to happen but how cool would it be for TJD to come home as the guest on the day his little brother is leading the team.
It would be great, but Trayce has NBA games on Friday & Sunday in California, so logistically impossible. At least he has Saturday off to watch on TV.

For more context, her public criticism of her employer was primarily over the vaccine mandate at ESPN/Disney. She filed a lawsuit regarding ESPN’s alleged retaliation for that criticism. There was a settlement (amount unknown but she rejected a $500K offer at one point), and she and ESPN parted ways.

People can make their own judgement and read more about her on their own. Bottom line is she ain’t gonna be on Game Day.

Crew is setting up.

Same spot that Big Noon was at, not across the street where Barstool was.

Not sure what the set up will be exactly, but it'll definitely be north of 17th Street in that same grass spot.
It would appear to me that the Btown Boulevard set up has been moved across the street to where barstool was last weekend to give gameday larger footprint.

It would appear to me that the Btown Boulevard set up has been moved across the street to where barstool was last weekend to give gameday larger footprint.
I'm thinking they might do the last hour from one of those decks on the right or left of Henke Hall...probably the one right by the band and students, actually...given the Noon start.

Maybe? Would make sense.

Reactions: red hornet
I like sage steele, but apparently she pissed someone off at ESPN. I don't remember why. Can someone refresh my memory?
She sued them for making her get vaccinated I think. Or free speech or something . But she sued them so won’t likely be on….

Scwarber is the first best option
Then its:
Joe Buck
AT
Antwan Randel L
Calbert Chaney

Mark Cuban is a No for me- He is all about Politics right now
No he isn’t. That’s silly.. But I think there are better options. I’d prefer an athlete.

It would be great, but Trayce has NBA games on Friday & Sunday in California, so logistically impossible. At least he has Saturday off to watch on TV.
Hey of Taylor a Swift can get from Germany to Kansas City and back in 24 hours, Trayce can get across the country! 😎

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT