ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD: IU 41 @ Northwestern 24. FINAL.

Next game's QB is going to be more of the same. Very athletic and shifty... makes some throws. would be huge to roll the next three going into Meatchicken game.

Last edited:
Reactions: mohoosier and 76-1
Okay...

Aside from the run game we played just average or below and still won going away...

Next game is the start of what I consider the difficult part of the Big Ten schedule...

The jury is still out on whether we have a real Big Ten quality Defense...

We'll need one from here on out...

Bowl Eligible early... Nice... 😎🍺🍺🍺

Reactions: IUHartselCol
Okay...

Aside from the run game we played just average or below and still won going away...

Next game is the start of what I consider the difficult part of the Big Ten schedule...

The jury is still out on whether we have a real Big Ten quality Defense...

We'll need one from here on out...

Bowl Eligible early... Nice... 😎🍺🍺🍺
I’m glad we have a week off to work on the defense.

I’m not sure how these harder games will go, but we have some firepower.

Reactions: 76-1
Nebraska has a mediocre offense and a good defense. Kind of like a better version of Northwestern. They’re beatable.

Reactions: 76-1
Nebraska has a mediocre offense and a good defense. Kind of like a better version of Northwestern. They’re beatable.

Good QB who sometimes plays like s true freshman and good receivers...
A very good D line...
Should be interesting...

We need a s.r.o. Full House at The Quarry for a real Homefield Advantage to help win that one...

We'll need to tighten things up on both sides of the ball, especially on the Defensive side of things..., to bring home the Big Win...

That's the game where these guys can prove they truly belong in the Big Ten and that the rest of the BT needs to start taking them seriously... (in my opinion [ we've beaten the teams we should have beaten to date]..).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT