ADVERTISEMENT

We’re going bowling boys!

IMG_0393.jpeg.389771ad34a6e937529991f5b1320bb6.jpeg

Of course. I'm ecstatic. This is beyond what I might have possibly hoped for. But what comes next: we will either end up with a very good season to be proud of, or a legendary one someone writes a book about.
I posted this guy was legit on day one. He’s no bs. He’s a dream teamer. His Fing brand is a hard box of reds. He’s old school

The season is about to get real real, though.

They said that before UCLA and we humiliated them. They said that before MD and we kicked their asses. And they said that before today's game, where we played a strong team on their home field and controlled the game start to finish.

Things have been real for a month.

Nebraska, Washington and MSU are beatable and so is Purdue. If we can win 3 of those four, it would be a great season. If we can win two more, it would be a very very good season.

I like that we have a week off to rest and ready
We have a non-zero chance of beating Michigan.

Reactions: UncleMark
They said that before UCLA and we humiliated them. They said that before MD and we kicked their asses. And they said that before today's game, where we played a strong team on their home field and controlled the game start to finish.

Things have been real for a month.
LOL. No.

Ranked teams are real. SEC teams are real. But our offense is dominating teams with decent defenses. That's a great sign.

Blow it out your ass.

We are ranked. The B1G is real. And our defense is holding everyone we play below their averages.

You suck.
I'm super happy, excited, and honestly think we look like a real football team for the first time since . . .

I have a Texas fan friend who is now heavily into IU football. Said its a super fun team to watch, and CFB is pretty much this guy's life.

Now Cig has to translate this into recruiting and portal success.

But we didn't hold NW below their season average of 22 going into this game. UW held them to 5, by the way.

Agree we haven't played any really good teams. But we've basically beat the shit out of everyone.

10-1 season incoming... Then the D3 school at the end.
Then the coach takes a sec gig 🤣. Or fsu. Fla or fsu. . So iu.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT