ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread: Indiana vs. Illinois State (Louisville Regional)

Indiana batting order:

1. 2B Drew Ashely
2. CF Matt Gorski
3. DH Matt Lloyd
4. LF Elijah Dunham
5. 3B Cole Barr
6. 1b Scotty Bradley
7. SS Justin Walker
8. C Ryan Fineman
9. RF Grant Richardson

Well, we do play long ball baseball, so I guess this isn’t a surprise. Let’s add a few more, guys!

I will take 3 K's when a 2-run HR goes along with them.

And is Richardson's arm really that bad in RF? On that double, I thought he had a chance to get him and he barely got the ball back to the cutoff.....wth?

Boo!! Gotta go back to work, but I’ll check back for updates as opportunities allow.

Hope the good guys get the W today. Very important.

They aren't showing MPH on the ESPN feed but Milto's velocity looks way down to me.

FYI, if you're not watching. That last RBI single was a blooper on a jam shot that just got over Walker's head. And another hit this inning was a weak grounder that just was beyond the reach of Ashley. Milto isn't pitching as badly as the hits make it seem.

Reactions: Stu Jackson
FYI, if you're not watching. That last RBI single was a blooper on a jam shot that just got over Walker's head. And another hit this inning was a weak grounder that just was beyond the reach of Ashley. Milto isn't pitching as badly as the hits make it seem.
Spoke too soon. The first 2 hits this inning were rockets. Geez, this is not looking good.

Nothing for Indiana in B3.

Still 4-2 Illinois State at the end of the 3rd
Nothing but strikeouts......and a walk.

I really hate listening to these announcers talk about how great these guys are pitching against us. EVERY game they do this, just because the guy is striking us out all of the time. They might want to learn, it's not the pitcher, it's us.

Reactions: mk23
If anyone thinks it is the pitcher and not us.....he just broke his career record for most strikeouts in a game.....in the 5TH INNING!!!!

Reactions: mk23
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT