ADVERTISEMENT

Game On

MyTeamIsOnTheFloor

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Dec 5, 2001
Duckburg
Our Offense - I expect us to be better. Lagow has settled in. The WR's are experienced and good size. OL has good size and enough game experience in the newbie that they know what they are up against. Majette and Gest both average over 4.5 ypc. Last year, we gained 100 rushing and gave up just 1 sack against a great DL at Columbus, with Feeney out. I expect better numbers this year.

Our defense - last year, Barrett ran all over us, but threw poorly. Weber ran all over us too. I expect our secondary to be better. I worry about Barrett and Weber getting better.

FG - I couldn't tell if Wilson caused Oakes to lose confidence, or if Oakes caused Wilson to lose confidence. But Oakes a LOT of leg and we should use it. Stop the 4th Down fire drills and wasted time outs and tell the kicker "you're the guy - go make me some FG's." Make him win this game. This will be their kickers first game. (Didn't Oakes set our record on his first kick?). If it comes to a FG, I like our chances.

Returns - one of their TDs last year was set up by a long return. Our depth gives us better return defense each year. Cut that out and it was a 1-play game.

Win the toss.
Take the ball.
Make 'em play from behind.
Make em throw it until they prove they can.
Make em sweat.
The pressure is on them - especially on Wilson.
They will fold.

Wreck thier season.
Screw the Suckeyes.

IU 31-28.
Bedlam.
New goalposts.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series