ADVERTISEMENT

[Game Day Thread] Indiana (2-3) @ Michigan (6-0)

nichlee

Benchwarmer
Apr 2, 2023
Thought something like this would be helpful to keep all of the game musings in one place especially since Game Day Forum is dead. Mods, let me know if this isn't kosher.

Let's go out there and shock the world boys. Take it to Michigan and make Harbaugh have to go get new pants at Walmart from the surprise he gets from us.

• Haha
Reactions: Fenny72 and 82IU
From your lips to gods ears
I’ve never visualized what God’s ears might look like. I guess I’ve always assumed God didn’t need ears to hear our thoughts. I hope they don’t stick out as far as Alfred E Newman’s. God is not meant to look as silly. Silliness is meant for merely mortal man. God is serious business, all work and no time for play.

So you are sayin there is a chance....

My bold prediction is if these Hoosiers are plus 5 in turnovers today, that it's a game in the 4th Q.

Reactions: nichlee
Injury report:

Out — RB Josh Henderson, CB Jamier Johnson, OL Max Longman

Questionable — QB Dexter Williams II, WR Cam Camper, WR E.J. Williams Jr.

Has there been anything definitive on what Hendersons injury is? We know it was a leg injury that he had a procedure on but is there any idea if he'll be back this season?

If IU scores first, will TA run the team on the field to take a picture in front of the score board with IU-7, UM-0 like Corso did decades ago?
edit. - oops, it was OSU w IU up 7-6. We went on to lose 47-7.

Reactions: kmathum
Good start. Penalty and Jackson overthrow…ugh. Other than those two plays, impressed with the start.

dxuOPDl.jpg

Reactions: Bucket Getter
Good start. Penalty and Jackson overthrow…ugh. Other than those two plays, impressed with the start.
Really solid start. Two, 3 and outs forced. 2 sacks....and two hurry's.

Never saw that coming.

That pick was on the guy with the false start. Totally changed the 3rd down play calls on both sides.

Jackson with tunnel vision is something he can grow out of I think. That's where his HS experience at CG hurts him I think.

Reactions: Victorbmyboy
Why change? I get it was scripted...But, I mean, Jackson moved the ball---and threw some good balls.

As I type this, Sorsby runs for 16----something Jackson could not have done.

Reactions: Hoosier Clarion
DAMN...Get out of the WAY!!!----Lucas might take that one to the house.

That pick was on the guy with the false start. Totally changed the 3rd down play calls on both sides.

Jackson with tunnel vision is something he can grow out of I think. That's where his HS experience at CG hurts him I think.
You also run it and take the field goal. Michigan was dialed up. Take the points.

Now THAT is the type of using all the tools in your toolbox that will get you upsets! Great play!

The D is playing well so far. If we can keep McCarthy from getting momentum and contain the run, this is a winnable game.

• Haha
Reactions: CaptainZigZag
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT