ADVERTISEMENT

Game 3. Rutgers/IU, Sat., March 6.

Indeed.

The radio announcer was saying that RU(?) won their earlier game today by a score of something like 17-1!
I can't remember if it was D1Baseball or one of the other sites, but both Rutgers and Minnesota were predicted to be second division teams.

It looks like Rutgers may be dipping into the bullpen early tonight. Their pitcher was up to 54 pitches when I was posting this and he hasn't been exactly dominating things.

Listening, then, I take it? Or do you need updates?
Actually, I was catching my high school alma mater sectional championship game tonight and just started paying attention to the game. I was just looking at the game tracker while I was watching the end of that game, so I'm a little behind it as far as the action goes..

Reactions: Radio Zero
I’m watching it now - if anyone needs updates, stats, etc.

I’ll be up for a minute. Probably watch the freaking basketball game after this. Missed it today.

IU 3 Rutgers 0, T5th. IU got an unearned run in the bottom of the 4th.

Reactions: mk23
IU still up 3-0, with Rutgers batting T6th. Brown's pitch count is at 74, and he has 9 Ks so far.

Rutgers batting in the T7th with IU up 4-0. Freshman Morgan Colopy homered in the 6th to tack on another run for IU. I'm still trying to get use to these new names on the team.

Rutgers plated a run in the T7th after Brown hit a batter who eventually scored. IU batting in the B7th up 4-1. Brown is up to 104 pitches so he probably won't be out there for the 8th.

Braden Scott in for Manous after Manous got the first man out and then walked a batter and hit the next batter. Rutgers batting in the 8th with one out and men on 1st and 3rd.

Solid results, if not a thing of beauty at the end. McCade with 12 Ks in 7 is stout. 2-1. Finish this weekend.

Reactions: Radio Zero
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT