ADVERTISEMENT

Galloway vs Wesley...

jiouhyu

Junior
Feb 5, 2003
tomorrow night in first round of the LaPorte sectional. Culver vs. SB Riley. I've seen both play this year. Wesley has a lot of talent, 3 point shot looks pretty when it goes in, he is 6'5" and can handle the ball and rebound. At times he does take shots not in the flow of the offense, his team has 10 or 11 losses which seems like a lot for having a high major talent. Galloway is a tough and smart player. Plays good defense, can hit the 3 or drive by you. He finishes strong or makes the unselfish pass to an open teammate. I was more impressed with Galloway and think he will be a fan favorite.

Reactions: ufo33 and kkott
tomorrow night in first round of the LaPorte sectional. Culver vs. SB Riley. I've seen both play this year. Wesley has a lot of talent, 3 point shot looks pretty when it goes in, he is 6'5" and can handle the ball and rebound. At times he does take shots not in the flow of the offense, his team has 10 or 11 losses which seems like a lot for having a high major talent. Galloway is a tough and smart player. Plays good defense, can hit the 3 or drive by you. He finishes strong or makes the unselfish pass to an open teammate. I was more impressed with Galloway and think he will be a fan favorite.

Good to hear. Thanks.

Reactions: jiouhyu
No contest, Galloway will slash and dice SB Riley and spit them out! lol

Culver won 62-41. Galloway has 20 points mainly on drives to the basket. Wesley played well and had 24 points.
Mike Brey was there watching Wesley.

Culver won 62-41. Galloway has 20 points mainly on drives to the basket. Wesley played well and had 24 points.
Mike Brey was there watching Wesley.
Galloway slice and dice.
Culver will be a tough out.
Would be great to see Galloway vs Leal in the 4A Stat Final.

Reactions: Hatchets7times
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT