ADVERTISEMENT

FYI regarding Romeo reruitment

hoosier4life55

Redshirt
Sep 25, 2006
Romeo going to Vandy this Saturday to catch FL game. Self back at NA tonight to visit. NA plays at Bloomington North for last game of season, was hoping IU staff would be there but IU playing OSU same night.

Reactions: boilers-seminoles
Romeo going to Vandy this Saturday to catch FL game. Self back at NA tonight to visit. NA plays at Bloomington North for last game of season, was hoping IU staff would be there but IU playing OSU same night.

But, but, IUCharlie said peegs said he was a near lock for IU! It was an amazing chat Monday!

Lol those clowns over there are so pathetic. Anyone that believes a word out of their mouth is foolish.

We probably aren't getting him. Stars just aren't aligning.
Based on the fact that he's deciding in the spring like he said he was going to do a year ago? Based on the fact that he's taking visits like every other recruit, including numerous trips to Bloomington and a spontaneous visit to the IU/NW game? What stars aren't aligning?

Is there a reason so many people here have to act like complete drama queens when recruits do normal recruit things like taking visits and announcing when they say they're going to announce?

But, but, IUCharlie said peegs said he was a near lock for IU! It was an amazing chat Monday!

Lol those clowns over there are so pathetic. Anyone that believes a word out of their mouth is foolish.
MMMMM . . . I love both sites for different reasons and both sites have their share of clowns. However, the other site is not the only circus in town!

MMMMM . . . I love both sites for different reasons and both sites have their share of clowns. However, the other site is not the only circus in town!
LOL now this makes me laugh, you hit the nail on the head. This free forum is a circus if there ever was one.

We never were. Trayce has cooled on IU too.
I see you are doom and gloom on two boards. I guess you don't believe any of the positive talk you see from 247 when it comes to Romeo. Also with TJD he is probably been told to look at other places by his family before deciding and it is still a long ways off until he needs to make his decision.

Based on the fact that he's deciding in the spring like he said he was going to do a year ago? Based on the fact that he's taking visits like every other recruit, including numerous trips to Bloomington and a spontaneous visit to the IU/NW game? What stars aren't aligning?

Is there a reason so many people here have to act like complete drama queens when recruits do normal recruit things like taking visits and announcing when they say they're going to announce?

Seriously...some of these people wouldn't last a week on ABC's Bachelorette.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT