ADVERTISEMENT

Fred go get Marshall now

What? He said he guarantees Kentucky will never want to play Indiana ever again if we get Gregg Marshall. Lame. Dumb, and lame. What does he think is going to happen, Kentucky, Purdue, Wisconsin, Louisville, everyone else is going to forfeit future games against us?

What? He said he guarantees Kentucky will never want to play Indiana ever again if we get Gregg Marshall. Lame. Dumb, and lame. What does he think is going to happen, Kentucky, Purdue, Wisconsin, Louisville, everyone else is going to forfeit future games against us?

When do we play U.K.?

Uh, they won't play a Crean team in Assembly Hall or their own arena.

Which has nothing to do with your statement. You said Kentucky would never want to play IU again. Kentucky has offered to play us in Indianapolis and elsewhere. I applaud Glass and Crean for telling Kentucky to kiss our asses, but the idea that hiring Gregg Marshall is going to lead to Kentucky or anyone else to never want to play us again, and to guarantee it? Hitting the sauce?

Which has nothing to do with your statement. You said Kentucky would never want to play IU again. Kentucky has offered to play us in Indianapolis and elsewhere. I applaud Glass and Crean for telling Kentucky to kiss our asses, but the idea that hiring Gregg Marshall is going to lead to Kentucky or anyone else to never want to play us again, and to guarantee it? Hitting the sauce?
Tell me again why we should hold onto Crean? Shut the f up.

You take everything so literal

Because I used facts? We're in a weird world where facts ruin threads. Then again, we are in a world where alt facts are now part of the deal, so why should I be surprised.
No, you don't use facts. You unnecessarily nitpick stuff to death and are a fool trying to act like the smartest guy in the room. Your schtick has worn out its welcome.

Reactions: russelltodd
I'm a UK fan but no trolling. Just my two cents. I'd be concerned as a fan of a school of IUs caliber that Marshall's strategy at a mid major will not translate to a high major elite setting. Why do you guys insist on going the route of coaching up 3 star guys when you are Indiana and can compete for every 5 star?

Reactions: jnono and iu768187
I'm a UK fan but no trolling. Just my two cents. I'd be concerned as a fan of a school of IUs caliber that Marshall's strategy at a mid major will not translate to a high major elite setting. Why do you guys insist on going the route of coaching up 3 star guys when you are Indiana and can compete for every 5 star?
Cause we can't pay as much at Uk

You do realize that he took you guys to the wire both times in the tournament both times with a lot less talent. At IU he won't have to settle for high 3 or low 4 star players and he would bring in better in state talent.

You do realize that he took you guys to the wire both times in the tournament both times with a lot less talent. At IU he won't have to settle for high 3 or low 4 star players and he would bring in better in state talent.

So did Tom Crean.

Don't think I would worry about Marshall & his wife making any kind of a move. Looks like she had a bit too much to drink in Indi during the game. Lots & lots of videos floating around & they are not good.

You take everything so literal
He's emotionally compromised by orange butthurt and believes he can sooth his sores and make Crean a better coach by making silly arguments.

It only makes the Crean firing better. The lament and wailing of women after victory is one of the best things in life.

lol - Crean is gone! I love it .. *happy dance* ...

Last edited:
Reactions: Warison
Well, maybe...if things fall through with Billy Donovan...but right now it's all good...

On Peegs, the poster who "has all the actual intel" said Donovan "already signed."

Then they announce IU hired that search firm.

So, maybe they are doing the background checks or whatever.

If that isn't announced soon, I'd say that was all a bunch of hooey and, hopefully, they go after Marshall.

NO TO ALFORD!!!

Ne he's not. Unless you want to say recruiting isn't part of being a college coach.
Marshall is putting forth almost the same product as Calipari at a mid-major: UK's Tourney games against Marshall should NOT be as close as they have been.

Calipari is the better recruiter by default. Gregg is trying to recruit to a mid-major and has never recruited at a top flight school.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT