ADVERTISEMENT

Fred Glass - In depth re his retirement, archie, crean and Knight

Aloha posted the proof. Read it and weep! I win, you lose! I was right, you were wrong!
I’m going to go now and not give you the attention you crave from me.
He did not post any proof. I proved something to you, you didn’t like it because it contradicted what you believed, and you’ve been throwing a fit ever since. Join Aloha Nancy and go away. You’re a troll.

Aloha has absolutely crushed you here, prankster. You should probably start working on that next screen name.
He crushed nothing, and he’s a fraud. He thinks he knows something but he’s wrong. He’s a weakling. Join him in leaving this place. You guys are gutless cowards who never talk hoops and whine about everyone else. You’re trolls. Please go away.

He crushed nothing, and he’s a fraud. He thinks he knows something but he’s wrong. He’s a weakling. Join him in leaving this place. You guys are gutless cowards who never talk hoops and whine about everyone else. You’re trolls. Please go away.
Are you scared of Aloha and Bulk? Do you need a safe place? Lol
“Please go away”
“You’re trolls”
You sound like a scared little bitch.

And the more you deny it, the more devastating it is for you.
Nope. It’s still a lie. And lies repeated endlessly by idiots like you don’t suddenly become the truth. You’re a troll who never posts about IU basketball, yet you hang out here to tell others how they should post. That’s kind of pathetic. Go away.

The mods are tired of banning him and want the rest of us to vaporize him.
They want you gone from here, though I doubt you’ll be allowed to post anywhere else due to your reputation. The current Peegs group said you were perma banned at Rivals when they ran it, so you can’t go over there.

They want you gone from here, though I doubt you’ll be allowed to post anywhere else due to your reputation. The current Peegs group said you were perma banned at Rivals when they ran it, so you can’t go over there.

lol never banned in my 25 year history

Yet another lie. This was verified by them, and you’re not welcome there. They’ve shared plenty, so I now know some of your history. You’re incapable of telling the truth.
I’m sure your psychologist has told you to stop deflecting...yet it is all you do.

I really like what Fred did with the facilities. He said when he arrived that the facilities looked “not much different than when I left.”
I think he got it right with the designs and all of it looks like natural additions, not “bolt-ons” like so many of these expansions. Now, it’s not rocket science and he had a lot of BTN money to work with.

I liked his comments about the bison mascot. Glad to see another IU alum thinks we need a mascot. He was shot down on that by the blue-hairs. Oh well.

As for Archie - he said he talked with a lot of knowledgeable people before the hire. Jim Delaney was included and I absolutely loathe that guy. He’s a POS. I think he is a giant hypocrite and favors the big three schools.
Fred said something that I don’t agree with. Said that Archie’s teams play tough and are lunch pale type teams. I don’t really see the toughness at all right now and if it is Green infecting the team, sit his ass down. Archie doesn’t appear to have a lot of rules for his guys. Who knows? Maybe it will change but it seems like the same patterns we’ve seen for 3 years.

What does yours say about your habit of desperately chasing others around the internet?
No correlation at all. Nice try, but that was really weak.
That is all you get from me today. Trying to wean you off the attention you desire. Enjoy the game!

I really like what Fred did with the facilities. He said when he arrived that the facilities looked “not much different than when I left.”
I think he got it right with the designs and all of it looks like natural additions, not “bolt-ons” like so many of these expansions. Now, it’s not rocket science and he had a lot of BTN money to work with.

I liked his comments about the bison mascot. Glad to see another IU alum thinks we need a mascot. He was shot down on that by the blue-hairs. Oh well.

As for Archie - he said he talked with a lot of knowledgeable people before the hire. Jim Delaney was included and I absolutely loathe that guy. He’s a POS. I think he is a giant hypocrite and favors the big three schools.
Fred said something that I don’t agree with. Said that Archie’s teams play tough and are lunch pale type teams. I don’t really see the toughness at all right now and if it is Green infecting the team, sit his ass down. Archie doesn’t appear to have a lot of rules for his guys. Who knows? Maybe it will change but it seems like the same patterns we’ve seen for 3 years.
Playing tough is exactly what Miller’s UD teams did and it’s why I had him at the top of my list after Crean. IU has played that way for him too, but not consistently enough yet.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT