ADVERTISEMENT

Fred Glass - In depth re his retirement, archie, crean and Knight

Reactions: Radio Zero
Talk about weak. Now you’re stalking. Nothing symbolizes a weak whiner like meekly chasing another poster. Such a whiny little thing.
Now it's time for you to slink away in shame and create another name. You have no shame. Now I'm done with you. You are a fraud. :D

Now it's time for you to slink away in shame and create another name. You have no shame. Now I'm done with you. You are a fraud. :D
The weak retreat from someone who denied stalking and then stalked. Now you’re running away in tears. The ultimate weakling. So long, Nancy. You’re nothing but a troll.

The weak retreat from someone who denied stalking and then stalked. Now you’re running away in tears. The ultimate weakling. So long, Nancy. You’re nothing but a troll.
This entire post is a tell. Just as your claims of exposing others when you'd done no such thing is a tell. I'm totally done with you now. You can melt down and make a fool of yourself all you want. Oh, and melting down and not giving it up are two more tells. Carry on or slink away. If you had any integrity left, and you don't, you'd just go away.

This entire post is a tell. Just as your claims of exposing others when you'd done no such thing is a tell. I'm totally done with you now. You can melt down and make a fool of yourself all you want. Oh, and melting down and not giving it up are two more tells. Carry on or slink away. If you had any integrity left, and you don't, you'd just go away.
You claimed you weren’t a stalker and then proceeded to stalk me. It’s the ultimate sign of weakness and deceit on your part. You can keep whining about that, bit it doesn’t change what you did. You’re a troll, and nothing else., Nancy.

Great entertainment...he is spinning out of control sobbing.

Just f'in ignore him already and stop hijacking threads. Ffs

I have ignored several of his names but the mods have decided to let him stay under this name for awhile and that we are free to cybersmack him silly. In fact it was encouraged.

I have ignored several of his names but the mods have decided to let him stay under this name for awhile and that we are free to cybersmack him silly. In fact it was encouraged.
Ignore me now. You could easily do that but you won’t since I embarrassed you. You never post about IU basketball so there’s no loss to the board. Rent free.

Knew you were too afraid to do that since I’ve busted you for lying on so many occasions. I’d let up if you would agree to be truthful. Since you won’t . . .

Lol damn that alarm in your head goes off right away when I post

Only when I catch you lying, which is a regular occurrence. I’ll let you up when you admit it and then stop.

When I lie, I will let you know. Until then do yourself and everyone else a favor and put me on ignore,

When I lie, I will let you know. Until then do yourself and everyone else a favor and put me on ignore,

No, you’ll continue to stalk me. I’ll continue to call out each of your lies. They are a regular part of your posts.

I'll make one comment about the poster currently posting as Birnk403 and move on - his current melt down is exactly like his melt down as PranksterMary before he was banned.

To Birnk403 (formerly PranksterMary and many more), you have gone totally off the rails again. You either have gone off your meds or are not cut out for civil conversation. Either way, it's time for you to leave. You can leave voluntarily this time or you can wait until you're banned, but either way you'll soon be gone. When you're gone the board will be quite a bit better too - until you return again and do it all over again.

To all, enjoy the day! We could have an all time great day if Bob Knight returns to Assembly Hall and IU rolls over PU. Let's go IU!

Last edited:
Reactions: YOTHN
I assume every IU fan know who Martha is. So, you said you were going to post proof. Where is it?
Aloha posted the proof. Read it and weep! I win, you lose! I was right, you were wrong!
I’m going to go now and not give you the attention you crave from me.

I'll make one comment about the poster currently posting as Birnk403 and move on - his current melt down is exactly like his melt down as PranksterMary before he was banned.

To Birnk403 (formerly PranksterMary and many more), you have gone totally off the rails again. You either have gone off your meds or are not cut out for civil conversation. Either way, it's time for you to leave. You can leave voluntarily this time or you can wait until you're banned but either way you'll soon be gone. When you're gone the board will be quite a bit better too - until you return again and do it all over again.

To all, enjoy the day! We could have an all time great day if Bob Knight returns to Assembly Hall and IU rolls over PU. Let's go IU!
You’re a witless, weak, facile troll. Please go away.

ADVERTISEMENT