ADVERTISEMENT

Found the Cajun food truck ..

T.M.P.

Hall of Famer
Jul 2, 2014
Couldn't decide on one thing so I ordered 1/2 a catfish po boy. a full shrimp po boy, an order of jambalaya with blackened shrimp and a couple blackened shrimp tacos. All mine..

A little too much salt but wonderful nonetheless. I ate everything but a taco and 1/2 of my shrimp po boy. Too full.

I highly recommend the catfish, perfectly seasoned and for a change the tacos are very good too. The jambalaya was average, wasn't impressed, but average jambalaya is still very good.

T.M.P. is now fat and happy.... *sigh* ...

Reactions: SuperHoosier
GF is making jambalaya tonight. *fingers crossed* there's a great Jamaican food truck near us. Love it. About the only time I eat pork.

GF is making jambalaya tonight. *fingers crossed* there's a great Jamaican food truck near us. Love it. About the only time I eat pork.
It's my favorite food. We don't have anyone else but a truck in this po-dunk town that makes it. It wasn't great, but it fills a much needed niche.

Mad Anthony's was selling chicken and sausage jambalaya from their tent at Taste of the Arts a couple weeks ago. Not sure if it's on their regular menu, but it was decent.

I've made my own jambalaya before with a Cajun seasoning recipe I found online and it turned out pretty good, IMO.

Oh, and does the Cajun truck announce its daily locations on twitter or Facebook?
I believe both and I also have their phone number. Apparently a few trucks park in a church lot on on Webster and Rudasill on Wednesdays starting at 5 or 6, .. Naked Tchopsticks, was the only other one I remember. There were six or seven trucks there.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT