ADVERTISEMENT

For those who requested Arizona tickets through IU.....

eddy4iu

Sep 4, 2001
I heard Monday that those who requested tickets through IU should be notified next week at what with price level their requests were filled as well as their specific seat assignments. Given past delays I put emphasis on “should be notified” but seems that the wheels are turning.

Go Hoosiers!!!

I heard Monday that those who requested tickets through IU should be notified next week at what with price level their requests were filled as well as their specific seat assignments. Given past delays I put emphasis on “should be notified” but seems that the wheels are turning.

Go Hoosiers!!!
I actually just asked my guy yesterday about Miamo of OH and Vegas specific seat allocations. He said "Hopefully Miamo of OH next week. Vegas shortly after"

Reactions: eddy4iu
I actually just asked my guy yesterday about Miamo of OH and Vegas specific seat allocations. He said "Hopefully Miamo of OH next week. Vegas shortly after"
Ha! “Hopefully” Miami of Ohio next week? And THEN Vegas to follow? A little different than the info I got but not surprised. Reminds me of the sign that used to hang over the counter at the old Hour House restaurant on Atwater………. .”Free lunch tomorrow” = Ticket info next week!

Ha! “Hopefully” Miami of Ohio next week? And THEN Vegas to follow? A little different than the info I got but not surprised. Reminds me of the sign that used to hang over the counter at the old Hour House restaurant on Atwater………. .”Free lunch tomorrow” = Ticket info next week!
Sounds like the way Peegs & Rabjohns would word their old ITLR feature.

Welp, here we are on November 11th and Miami of Ohio tickets are just starting to appear in Pacer/Ticketmaster accounts (9 days before the game). Will be interesting to see what "shortly after" means with regard to Vegas tickets. Vegas appears in my IU account as an "Upcoming Event" but I get "not available for download" message when I click on it. It also shows 4 tickets when I only requested 2. Probably just a sign that things are in motion and will "possibly" be hearing soon? Not holding my breath.

Welp, here we are on November 11th and Miami of Ohio tickets are just starting to appear in Pacer/Ticketmaster accounts (9 days before the game). Will be interesting to see what "shortly after" means with regard to Vegas tickets. Vegas appears in my IU account as an "Upcoming Event" but I get "not available for download" message when I click on it. It also shows 4 tickets when I only requested 2. Probably just a sign that things are in motion and will "possibly" be hearing soon? Not holding my breath.
No biggie, I’m sure most people that requested LV tix live within the Indy area. It’s not like travel was involved (VBG).

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT