ADVERTISEMENT

Flory Bidunga, Jalen Haralson at the game last night

Last night’s game was a closer … who wouldn’t want to come where the roar of the crowd is real.

Teams can be greater than the sum of there parts … and Woody seems good at developing teamwork.

Reactions: ulrey and kkott
Any news as to how we stand with these guys?
Bidunga to Cincy right?
Of the schools he's visited (Butler, IU, Purdue, Michigan, Michigan St, Cincinnati, Auburn), IU and Butler are the only 2 he's visited more than once.

Last edited:
Visiting Purdue this weekend. What’s the thought? Is this kid 1 and done?
Probably not. He’s still kind of raw and doesn’t shoot much from what I’ve seen but I’m sure someone will correct me. Haven't seen him in a game just highlights.

Visiting Purdue this weekend. What’s the thought? Is this kid 1 and done?
I think he'll probably stay 2 years. I saw in an interview he did a few months ago that his parents back in Congo are putting more emphasis on looking at schools that he thinks could offer him the best education more than just the best chance of going pro.

Reactions: mk30
I think he'll probably stay 2 years. I saw in an interview he did a few months ago that his parents back in Congo are putting more emphasis on looking at schools that he thinks could offer him the best education more than just the best chance of going pro.
Unless he wants to be an engineer or a farmer, IU has the advantage there as well.

Glad to hear he is going there this weekend. A direct comparison of the two campuses, facilities and atmospheres this close together is a big benefit to IU.
Yeah, a conference game, but Mackey isn't going to be electric for MN.

I'm hoping Newton will be a better version of Ron Patterson.
20g2ok.jpg

Jalen Haralson and Fishers play Noblesville tonight. Noblesville has a Freshman that looks like someone to keep an eye on named Justin Curry

Kokomo beats Peru 61-50 tonight.
Flory Bidunga finishes with 19 points and 11 rebounds despite sitting most of the 2nd half with 4 fouls.

Last edited:
Reactions: hookyIU1990
Peru has a pretty good team this year too.
I didn't realize Peru was #5 in 3A. And with Carroll (Flora) being #4 in 2A, Kokomo being #10 in 4A, Northwestern and Oak Hill being in the "Others Receiving Votes" in the 3A poll, Clinton Prairie the same in the 2A poll, and Tipton, Taylor, and Madison-Grant looking good and being undefeated, there's a lot of talent in north central Indiana.

Glad to hear he is going there this weekend. A direct comparison of the two campuses, facilities and atmospheres this close together is a big benefit to IU.
For once in a long time I trust our recruiting. Not worried about personality issues

Yeah, a conference game, but Mackey isn't going to be electric for MN.
Oh, I disagree. Purdue has been on an extended trip away from Mackey. This will be the first home game in a while, especially after the terrific series of victories, Mackey will be rocking for the first conference game. I don’t know if it will influence the recruits visiting, but it will be electric!

Oh, I disagree. Purdue has been on an extended trip away from Mackey. This will be the first home game in a while, especially after the terrific series of victories, Mackey will be rocking for the first conference game. I don’t know if it will influence the recruits visiting, but it will be electric!
Oh it will be loud Not what I am referring to

Kokomo loses to Ben Davis 58-51. Flory Bidunga fouled out with 14 points 17 rebounds and 4 blocks

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT