ADVERTISEMENT

Favorite Olympic Sports, in order.

I loved hearing about the "outrage* on the right about what they THOUGHT was a tranny depiction of The Last Supper.

Only... it WASN'T.

It was a depiction of an ancient Greek event termed the Bacchanalia, because, you know, the Olympics are ancient and Greek. Surprise!

And if you didn’t know, a Bacchanalia is an uncontrollably promiscuous, extravagant, and loud party. The parties often spanned several days which honored the god of wine, Bacchus (the blue guy covered in grape vines). He is also known as Dionysus, the Greek god of fertility, later known as the god of wine and pleasure.

The scene that was recreated is from a famous French renaissance painting.

If some on the far right weren’t so busy trying to end the Dept. of Education, they might know this and loosen the clutch on their pearls.
I knew there was no way it was the Last Supper. If you saw the cow that would have been depicting Jesus, you’d know it wasn’t even close to being her “last supper.”
Probably only one of several suppers within the day for her. The whole thing looked like it had been put together by a mediocre high school drama club
They should have gone more controversial, actually.

Have Marie Antoinette beheaded by a Muslim terrorist. Maybe a couple of small kids raped by the bearded lady or the blue guy. That would have pumped up the crowd.
Nothing good ever came out of France. If it wasn’t for the U.S., they’d still be under a Nazi boot

I watched volleyball all weekend and little else. USWNT today. Probably already finished and the peacock app is great. So tonight it will Tina Guardina on the sand after that. Cuba looks strong in mens beach VB or was the US mens team that bad. Let's see what the other mens team looks like.

Friday night I did take a break to watch Austin FC in the Leagues cup. I should gone to that game. The Leagues cup games are more intense and that one certainly was. A lot of Mexican Pumas fans infiltrated the crowd so that ramped up the intensity, i'd expect.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT