ADVERTISEMENT

Fall Camp 2022

76-1

Hall of Famer
Mar 22, 2017
Indiana
Can't wait to see the semi-finished product on 9/2...!

(New Walk-ons will be added to the roster at a later date [I think it's after school is in session and regular practice begins])...

Can't wait to see the semi-finished product on 9/2...!

(New Walk-ons will be added to the roster at a later date [I think it's after school is in session and regular practice begins])...
They got Holtz "down" to 335. Good for him & the SC staff.

I still see big things in Fiacable's future and he's going to be someone I'm watching the next couple of years.

I still see big things in Fiacable's future and he's going to be someone I'm watching the next couple of years.
There was a big effort in the off season to lighten guys up on both the OL and DL. Almost everyone has dropped weight.

Awesome IU family. He can play DL as well.

Reactions: vesuvius13
I hope this year's team takes advantage of the explosive players we have on offense. There is more speed, moves, and power to take advantage of, Coach Bell needs to show he can take advantage of that talent making our offense dangerous for B1G defenses.

2Shivers, ShaunRB5-7186Sr.+Fort Lauderdale, Fla. / Chaminade-Madonna
12Lucas, JaylinRB5-9185Fr.Houma, La. / Edna Karr
26Henderson, JoshRB5-11215Sr.Pennington, N.J. / The Hun School
27Howland, TrentRB6-3239R-Fr.Joliet, Ill. / Joliet West
28Spegal, CharlieRB5-10223R-So.New Palestine, Ind. / New Palestine
33Holloman, DavidRB6-0209R-Fr.Auburn Hills, Mich. / Avondale

I see the RB depth chart as:

1a) Shaun Shivers
1b) Josh Henderson
2a) Trent Howland
2b) David Holloman
3) Charlie Spegal

Is Jaylin Lucas projected to be a RB? I was thinking he would be used in the slot at WR.

I would love to see Trent Howland emerge out of this group and become the All-B1G back we need due to his size and athleticism. His build reminds me of Tevin Coleman, however I doubt he has the track speed Tevin had out in the open field. A combination of Tevin Coleman and Stevie Scott would be nice! lol

2Shivers, ShaunRB5-7186Sr.+Fort Lauderdale, Fla. / Chaminade-Madonna
12Lucas, JaylinRB5-9185Fr.Houma, La. / Edna Karr
26Henderson, JoshRB5-11215Sr.Pennington, N.J. / The Hun School
27Howland, TrentRB6-3239R-Fr.Joliet, Ill. / Joliet West
28Spegal, CharlieRB5-10223R-So.New Palestine, Ind. / New Palestine
33Holloman, DavidRB6-0209R-Fr.Auburn Hills, Mich. / Avondale

I see the RB depth chart as:

1a) Shaun Shivers
1b) Josh Henderson
2a) Trent Howland
2b) David Holloman
3) Charlie Spegal

Is Jaylin Lucas projected to be a RB? I was thinking he would be used in the slot at WR.

I would love to see Trent Howland emerge out of this group and become the All-B1G back we need due to his size and athleticism. His build reminds me of Tevin Coleman, however I doubt he has the track speed Tevin had out in the open field. A combination of Tevin Coleman and Stevie Scott would be nice! lol
Lucas is a RB.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT