ADVERTISEMENT

Eric Reibe

BA47591

Redshirt
Apr 11, 2024
S. Indiana
Ribe-uh

Looks like a highly skilled euro 7-footer. Left handed, fashions his game after Porzingis. He's a pick and pop kinda guy. Not a rim protector banger type, but prioritizes a school that will play him immediately and a school that puts bigs in the NBA recently. We seem to check the boxes, and next to Reneau could be effective. He is a top priority and will choose b4 November 1.

He couldn't be more opposite than Ballo. He's got some Filipkowski vibes to his game, but I don't see the desire to mix it up in his game. Kenya Hunter is as good as it gets with bigs so if we can get him on campus and not early commit, Woody needs to do his thing.

Reactions: 76-1 and Willdog7
Ribe-uh

Looks like a highly skilled euro 7-footer. Left handed, fashions his game after Porzingis. He's a pick and pop kinda guy. Not a rim protector banger type, but prioritizes a school that will play him immediately and a school that puts bigs in the NBA recently. We seem to check the boxes, and next to Reneau could be effective. He is a top priority and will choose b4 November 1.

He couldn't be more opposite than Ballo. He's got some Filipkowski vibes to his game, but I don't see the desire to mix it up in his game. Kenya Hunter is as good as it gets with bigs so if we can get him on campus and not early commit, Woody needs to do his thing.
We need a rebounder or rim protector next to him.

Reactions: kkott
Ribe-uh

More of a Hunter Dickerson type, with less offense.

• Wow
Reactions: Willdog7
Bundalo is my kina big. I wish we would've gotten traction with him. I think he'll go to UConn, so it comes down to Woody and Self again.
Pretty much. People are saying Self doesn’t want him to visit IU at all.

Ribe-uh

A skilled left hander. I like that. There are so few of us.

• Haha
Reactions: whosyourholydaddy
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT