ADVERTISEMENT

Elaine Stefanik wants to "wipe Hamas off the planet".

UTFO

Hall of Famer
Feb 2, 2004
I'm sure that'll be yet another cake walk in a long line of cake walks that the GOP drags us into.

What is there, 2, 3 billion Muslims? How many terrorist organizations claim Islam as their authority, I've lost count?

Since I was a kid, it has always been apparent to me that mankind has a self-fulfilling prophecy with its own destruction prefaced on some divine intervention. After all, why would people of faith care about Earth (where we all live) when it's the afterlife (where very likely nobody lives) which matters?

Only uppity humans could take something as awe-inspiring as creation/existence and make it all about themselves. It's so ****ing enraging seeing grown ups clinging to these ancient things.

I'm sure that'll be yet another cake walk in a long line of cake walks that the GOP drags us into.

What is there, 2, 3 billion Muslims? How many terrorist organizations claim Islam as their authority, I've lost count?

Since I was a kid, it has always been apparent to me that mankind has a self-fulfilling prophecy with its own destruction prefaced on some divine intervention. After all, why would people of faith care about Earth (where we all live) when it's the afterlife (where very likely nobody lives) which matters?

Only uppity humans could take something as awe-inspiring as creation/existence and make it all about themselves. It's so ****ing enraging seeing grown ups clinging to these ancient things.
Good morning, Drive-by.

Elise says, “Hello.”

You aren't too bright. Maybe nature had chosen you not to reproduce for a reason.

You aren't too bright. Maybe nature had chosen you not to reproduce for a reason.
Felt that way myself this morning. That I wish nature had chosen me not to reproduce. Took close to an hour and a half to get my minion into the car seat. To school. Back out of the car seat. Into the school. And into the classroom. And as he was walking in he passed one of those toddler toilets and kicked it so Fing hard it slid on its side across half the classroom.

Quite an entrance.

Felt that way myself this morning. That I wish nature had chosen me not to reproduce. Took close to an hour and a half to get my minion into the car seat. To school. Back out of the car seat. Into the school. And into the classroom. And as he was walking in he passed one of those toddler toilets and kicked it so Fing hard it slid on its side across half the classroom.

Quite an entrance.

Quite an entrance.

you are obviously a result of a big bang, so messed up, such an ancient thing. hope you choose the afterlife and become my neighbor.

Quite an entrance.
Need to channel this talent. You could have a star in the making.

Reactions: Spartans9312

I believe we have an implicit mandate from our Creator God as far as the Earth goes. We are to care for it as Adam was the care for the Garden. I can't think of any born again believers who are for dirty air and throwing trash out of their windows on the highway. God also said we are to fill the Earth meaning we are to live in all regions by multiplying. Yet today I am hearing for some in ours and other cultures that human beings on the Earth is the problem. We need to have less people than more. We exhale poison in carbon. I would love it if grass,trees, and plants could have a vocal lobby. They want more carbon.

Free Hamas!!

blow-dildo.gif

Shit posting, trolling,

Do you think he enhances this board in any way?

That could describe a lot of posters or even most posters.

The people complaining probably wouldn't be if he was shitposting for conservatives.

That could describe a lot of posters or even most posters.

The people complaining probably wouldn't be if he was shitposting for conservatives.
At least our shit-posters stick around and answer the responses.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT