ADVERTISEMENT

Dylan Windler Belmont

Hes going to get drafted idiot. He's better than McRoberts.
Hmmmmm. B1G = Big ten. He was not a big ten guy. Could he have been after a couple of years? Maybe. He won’t be getting drafted if he shoots like he did a couple of days ago. Oh and I think it’s been shown who the idiots are on this board.

Hes going to get drafted idiot. He's better than McRoberts.
McRoberts is a walk on. He was never offered a scholarship. Yeah he is better. It’s still yet to be seen if he gets drafted. Oh and yes I can be idiotic on occasion. I’m just not as idiotic as this thread.

We also have only 2 commits for next year. Those rankings are flawed in that the number of commits greatly influences the rankings. If we were to land someone like Beverly or another top 100 we go from 42 to possibly top 20. But I guess that won’t be good either
Not happening at this point, we need some sort of transfer.

Not happening at this point, we need some sort of transfer.
You see the future? There are still some players being recruited. The coaching carousel at the end of the season results in previously unavailable recruits being back on the market. I don't know if IU lands any of the current players they are recruiting or any of the released recruits, but there is certainly a greater than 0% chance that they do. But you'd rather be negative and contrary.

Look at all those idiots that missed out in Ja Morant! How does that happen? College basketball is just full of idiots!

ADVERTISEMENT