ADVERTISEMENT

Did I miss someone posting something about the Lichtman prediction?

Yes one person dying in Washington DC due to Pelosi's negligence is really comparable to millions dying in Ukraine and Israel because Joe is too senile to do his job
Want to connect the dots on how Biden is responsible for deaths in Ukraine and Israel?

Burnie Burns Conspiracy GIF by Rooster Teeth

Or how Pelosi was responsible for Jan 6.

You are insane

Want to connect the dots on how Biden is responsible for deaths in Ukraine and Israel?

Burnie Burns Conspiracy GIF by Rooster Teeth

Or how Pelosi was responsible for Jan 6.

You are insane
Pelosi is heavily responsible for 1/6. That is according to Nancy Pelosi at least.

Biden has

A. Failed to deter war in Gaza and Ukraine as Trump did.

B. Failed to bring them to a timely conclusion, and allowed both to turn into drawn out meat grinders.

The Ukraine strategy especially has been incoherent. A steady turning up of the dial of the weaponry and counter attacks we will provide Ukraine and allow them to pursue. Metering weaponry out as such only proves to elongate the war. As it has. Completely asinine. Once more, he’s unwilling to force Zelensky and Ukraine’s hand in ceasefire negotiations either. Hence, a deadly quagmire. Complete buffoonery.

Biden held Israel back for months from going into Rafah. How much further along would this war be had Israel gone in February as they wanted? How many potential more hostages could have been saved? How much sooner could Israel have closed the tunnels on the Philadelphia corridor? Again, this administration has no coherent plan. Rather, they want to attempt to play both sides of the issue for political optics.

Ukraine and Israel are both sovereign states with their own agency of course. But we hold a lot of leverage and Biden/ Harris have only used said leverage to make things worse and more deadly. They’re truly an embarrassment.

Pelosi is heavily responsible for 1/6. That is according to Nancy Pelosi at least.

Biden has

A. Failed to deter war in Gaza and Ukraine as Trump did.

B. Failed to bring them to a timely conclusion, and allowed both to turn into drawn out meat grinders.

The Ukraine strategy especially has been incoherent. A steady turning up of the dial of the weaponry and counter attacks we will provide Ukraine and allow them to pursue. Metering weaponry out as such only proves to elongate the war. As it has. Completely asinine. Once more, he’s unwilling to force Zelensky and Ukraine’s hand in ceasefire negotiations either. Hence, a deadly quagmire. Complete buffoonery.

Biden held Israel back for months from going into Rafah. How much further along would this war be had Israel gone in February as they wanted? How many potential more hostages could have been saved? How much sooner could Israel have closed the tunnels on the Philadelphia corridor? Again, this administration has no coherent plan. Rather, they want to attempt to play both sides of the issue for political optics.

Ukraine and Israel are both sovereign states with their own agency of course. But we hold a lot of leverage and Biden/ Harris have only used said leverage to make things worse and more deadly. They’re truly an embarrassment.
Don't forget the $6B they gave to Iran last year right before the attack.

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory
Don't forget the $6B they gave to Iran last year right before the attack.

You mean the money that was unfrozen?

Not quite the same as giving them money and it was part of a prisoner swap deal.

Facts matter. You should try it

Again it is not a model it is his opinion. Which of the 13 keys would you give to Harris and why? Be honest. He gives both related to the economy to Harris right? Despite Trump having a 15+ point lead on her in every poll on who would do better on the economy and according to CNBC 60% of Americans now believe we're in a recession. It's a joke people.
The keys go back to 1860 when women and Blacks couldn't vote and most Blacks were enslaved. Since I actually know Lichtman's keys and how they are defined I can easily tell you how they break down.

I don't think it's possible for even you to give Trump 6 keys, if you adhere to the established standards of Lichtman's keys. Your opinion is worthless, but you are more than welcome to establish your own keys based on your opinion. This is Lichtman's system that he has used since 1984 when he used them to predict that election and every election since then.

Write your own book and make your own prediction. You don't have the best track record (cough 2022 Red "Wave"). So Good Luck...

I must say it's hilarious to see/hear all of these MAGA types who attack Lichtman as a "fake" get their panties all twisted because "the fake" predicts their guy will lose. What's up with that?...

I'd say you should be even more worried that polls in FL and Texas (2 states with very restrictive abortion laws) are very close (2-3 pts), that NC and GA could go either way, and the Dems have a massive lead in funds available to power the ground game combined with a huge advantage in terms of infrastructure already in place.

Last edited:

Not quite the same as giving them money and it was part of a prisoner swap deal.

Knowing its unfrozen frees up other assets. Think

Riddle me this. We give Iran five prisoners we’re holding and they give us five Americans they’re holding.

Easy peasy.

Why exactly the need to throw Iran 6 billion more dollars as a sweetener? That is certainly not the art of the deal.

Look it up yourself. I linked these polls a while ago, you should have paid attention.
I believe I have seen previously polling showing people believed Biden won Debate 1 and 2 in 2020. I don’t remember seeing cross tabs for political affiliation.

And if that’s the case, those polls are utterly meaningless and anyone who brings them up is a clown.

I believe I have seen previously polling showing people believed Biden won Debate 1 and 2 in 2020. I don’t remember seeing cross tabs for political affiliation.

And if that’s the case, those polls are utterly meaningless and anyone who brings them up is a clown.
You’re not a pollster. I seriously doubt you know any more about cross tabs than dbm does, and he knows nothing about them. The pollsters know what they’re doing and Old Man Trump lost the 2020 debates to Older Man Biden per the majority of Americans.

You’re not a pollster. I seriously doubt you know any more about cross tabs than dbm does, and he knows nothing about them. The pollsters know what they’re doing and Old Man Trump lost the 2020 debates to Older Man Biden per the majority of Americans.
I know nothing about the cross tabs on those polls. Correct. As such it’s impossible to interpret them.

Debate polls are highly informal and unscientific as a rule. “Text 1 if you think Trump won, Text 2 for Biden”

Might as well be a Twitter poll.

I know nothing about the cross tabs on those polls. Correct. As such it’s impossible to interpret them.

Debate polls are highly informal and unscientific as a rule. “Text 1 if you think Trump won, Text 2 for Biden”

Might as well be a Twitter poll.
Are you pretending to be a dumbass or are you a dumbass? It’s a serious question.

Are you pretending to be a dumbass or are you a dumbass? It’s a serious question.
Share the polls you’re speaking of. I’m particularly interested in polls from the 2nd 2020 debate as I think the 1st 2020 debate was an outlier, much the same way the Trump/ Biden debate this cycle was.

I could be completely off base and there was underlying political affiliation polling. That would be helpful. Or even better polling of the same sample pre and post debate.

Share the polls you’re speaking of. I’m particularly interested in polls from the 2nd 202o debate as I think the 1st 2020 debate was an outlier, much the same way the Trump/ Biden debate this cycle was.

I could be completely off base and there was underlying political affiliation polling. That would be helpful. Or even better polling of the same sample pre and post debate.
Do you not know how to use Google? I’ve linked them before and I’m on my cell and I’m not bothering to do it again.

Do you not know how to use Google? I’ve linked them before and I’m on my cell and I’m not bothering to do it again.
I try not use Google when possible. It is an evil company.

All I can find is a CNN instant poll for the 2nd debate. Highly unscientific. No underlying political affiliation. It did show Biden winning among “independents” however which I guess means something.

I try not use Google when possible. It is an evil company.

All I can find is a CNN instant poll for the 2nd debate. Highly unscientific. No underlying political affiliation. It did show Biden winning among “independents” however which I guess means something.
I’ve got a good amount of Google stock (Alphabet) and it has been very good to me. I expect it’ll be broken up into separate companies in the next few years. I’ve been watching closely to determine if/when I should reduce my holdings. In the meantime I recommend using Google all the time!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT