ADVERTISEMENT

Dream Team

C'mon Trumpy, can't some of us get a pair with heavy lugged soles please? We need traction to climb the mountains and touch the sun. Now if they were platinum colored that would be a huge plus !

C'mon Trumpy, can't some of us get a pair with heavy lugged soles please? We need traction to climb the mountains and touch the sun. Now if they were platinum colored that would be a huge plus !
They ain’t made for walkin. Just lookin.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
Reactions: BradStevens
  • Love
Reactions: BradStevens
Dream team fill in's.
452909466_955532329709328_8963611801735688698_n.jpg

I somehow suspect that these shoes are only made with profit margin in mind and thus have the lowest quality materials. Crap that will wreak havoc on your feet. Like the Big Baller Shoes that ruined Lonzo Ball's career.
Isn’t that exactly the thinking that your DEMographic had, when you were joyed by Nafta and off shoring, suddenly bankrupting my business and changing the lives of my fellow employees?
Weren’t you perfectly GD fine with it then McAineRomney?
I. And 15 others who were each an equal part of my team at the time, would like a face to face “festive” in Aug with you.
What school are you with again? I don’t recall your politeness, extending the offer.
How about NOW?

Just like bitcoin.
Bitcoin is a little bit like women. At first they just look nice and you’re not sure what to make of them. They look worthless to you. However, one day you suckle on that first breast and get your first blow job and your mind is blown. You finally realize, maybe women are good for something. Similar to when you buy your first sat.

10 years goes by, you’re sitting at home watching 3 kids and haven’t been laid in days, while your wife is out drinking 20 dollar cocktails with friends. Side note she met them on a moms group Facebook page. As your reflecting where you went wrong, it finally dawns on you, bitches, own a 100% of the pussy. They’re the base layer of society and run everything. Similar to Bitcoin. Don’t wait 10 years though to take Bitcoin home, Bitcoin won’t ever leave you.

Last edited:
Bitcoin is a little bit like women. At first they just look nice and you’re not sure what to make of them. They look worthless to you. However, one day you suckle on that first breast and get your first blow job and your mind is blown. You finally realize, maybe women are good for something. Similar to when you buy your first sat.

10 years goes by, you’re sitting at home watching 3 kids and haven’t been laid in days, while your wife is out drinking 20 dollar cocktails with friends. Side note she met them on a moms group Facebook page. As your reflecting where you went wrong, it finally dawns on you bitches own a 100% of the pussy. They’re the base layer of society and run everything. Similar to Bitcoin. Don’t wait 10 years though to take Bitcoin home, Bitcoin won’t ever leave you.
Wait, you measure sex breaks in only days?

10 years goes by, you’re sitting at home watching 3 kids and haven’t been laid in days, while your wife is out drinking 20 dollar cocktails with friends. Side note she met them on a moms group Facebook page. As your reflecting where you went wrong, it finally dawns on you bitches own a 100% of the pussy. They’re the base layer of society and run everything. Similar to Bitcoin. Don’t wait 10 years though to take Bitcoin home, Bitcoin won’t ever leave you.
You remember when you bought your first Saturn?
Good point, just like a women. Leave yours in the garage and admire your buddies ride.

• Haha
Reactions: snarlcakes
I somehow suspect that these shoes are only made with profit margin in mind and thus have the lowest quality materials. Crap that will wreak havoc on your feet. Like the Big Baller Shoes that ruined Lonzo Ball's career.
Fun sucker

Reactions: ulrey

I saw one today. Every bit of 17, who literally took my breath away.
About 5'5" , dark hair, light blue eyes, porcelain skin.... body carved from Italian granite...

Sweet as honey.....

Tough on an old man....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT