ADVERTISEMENT

Down goes Purdue

edub72

Junior
Jan 17, 2018
Good guard play and made FTs take down boilers!!! I like how Ohio State attacked the ball once the dumped it to Edey and then slapped it away or recovered to shooters

Good guard play and made FTs take down boilers!!! I like how Ohio State attacked the ball once the dumped it to Edey and then slapped it away or recovered to shooters
Man did we miss on Smith. I'll state it again, you simply can't win it all with Loyer as a starter. He sucks. And when he's not getting calls on his fake fall downs ...man I can't stand that dude.

PU was controlling the game until Edey left with 2 fouls with 4:30 to go in the 1st half. OSU had a 10 pt turnaround with Edey on the bench to lead at half. That is going to be life without Edey.
Then Painter played Edey the entire 2nd half.

That OSU team could be a problem in the B1G tournament and especially next year with the right HC hire. They have some talent especially in the backcourt

Reactions: ufo33
That OSU team could be a problem in the B1G tournament and especially next year with the right HC hire. They have some talent especially in the backcourt
Meh. They are ok. They'll be middle of the pack, not "a problem", imo.

It will be interesting to see if Purdue shoots 30-40 FTs a game in the NCAA Tournament

Meh. They are ok. They'll be middle of the pack, not "a problem", imo.
Not saying OSU win win it - they won't. Just that they have better talent than their record and they'll beat someone that they'll be underdogs to in the Tournament

Not saying OSU win win it - they won't. Just that they have better talent than their record and they'll beat someone that they'll be underdogs to in the Tournament
I'm not so sure about that. I think their talent is just ok.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT