ADVERTISEMENT

Don’t kid yourself. You WILL buy tickets for next year, and you’re gonna LOVE it.

Sensitive and defensive coaches sure are inspiring.

We’ll see if he can get some good recruits in the 2024 class to agree with him.

What do you mean babygirl.

Lucy I am going to write something here which is where you are and about, I know you will agree to it

I love it and my goal for next year is to be a better fan and not jump ship so quickly. season isn't what everybody wished for but really 18-13 isn't to far off from where we were predicted to finish or really what IU can be asked of it in modern times.We knew there would be a drop off from last year but not as much as we saw for most of the year. Many of these players are just children when you think about it

We as fans should know that all of our critic gets back to the team and might affect them. I don't like how we as fans treat the players for the most part Woodson is a grown man and making millions do he can take it I think . I noticed how Leal put a jab in with the fans as well and it as warranted I am glad that I sat by the radio and listened to that I deserved it for letting the guys down this year

Your pal,

Radio Zero

Last edited:
You know it's bad when the coach thinks 18 wins is the goal. The big drop off happened because Woodson didn't recruit an experienced PG. Hell, he hasn't since he's been here. His job is to hang another banner. This may be the longest drought of all time but that is the goal and what is expected. He lost 8 of 10. And plenty of them were bad losses. Winning 4 doesn't change that. Very few have been hard on the players. Nobody is jumping ship when they are critical of the team. Those that are content with an 18 win season year after year certainly have. If Leal doesn't see that, then he's part if the problem. Next year is going to get ugly unless Woody can get an impact PG.

Reactions: bIhawk
I

was that Ricky Williams singing backup?
The Aquarius part of the song is lame (unless you're trippin' I suppose) but the Sunshine part is a great melody. Listen to the bass line....big time. It was the 70s...anything goes back then. Psychedelic soul

Edit- actually song came out in 68'...peak of the Vietnam era.

Last edited:
It'd be tough to find a less inspiring or likeable college coach. Maybe Juwan Howard and he's about to get fired.
Wow that is a rough take. I don't see that at all. He has deficiencies but not inspiring or likeable are not the weakness.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT