ADVERTISEMENT

dog owners

kurt cloverdales

All-American
Mar 3, 2020
just because you don't like to sleep in doesn't mean the rest of the neighborhood wants to be woken up by your barking shit eater

and P.S leave the dumbasses home when you go on vacation, the trend of pet friendly hotels is disgusting, man became civilized and eventually got away from beast, I see no reason to reverse the progress we've made

just because you don't like to sleep in doesn't mean the rest of the neighborhood wants to be woken up by your barking shit eater

and P.S leave the dumbasses home when you go on vacation, the trend of pet friendly hotels is disgusting, man became civilized and eventually got away from beast, I see no reason to reverse the progress we've made

No, no, no.

Dog owners rule. Bike riders are the vein of the earth! Come on, Kurt. Down with bike riders.

I'm not talking about the bikers carrying the little yip dogs in a tiny basket. Yes, jail for them. Big dogs, though... and nice bike trails... :)

I still can’t figure out how you’re a liberal. You dislike bikers, dog owners, and drink beer like a redneck hillbilly from the Deep South (all cool things by the way). I picture you as a tall hot blonde, with great tits and a#% and then I find out you have a penis. Not cool.

Back to you’re original point. It’s a f#cking dog, let it chill at home sometimes. They only like their owners because they feed them.

Dogs improve mental and physical well being of people. Dog owners are generally more friendly than others. If all world leaders were committed dog lovers, the world would be a better place. There are good reasons why professionals use therapy dogs in medical and mental hospitals.

Dogs improve mental and physical well being of people. Dog owners are generally more friendly than others. If all world leaders were committed dog lovers, the world would be a better place. There are good reasons why professionals use therapy dogs in medical and mental hospitals.
I counter that argument with one Adolph Hitler, seems like he was fond of his pooch

My pup sleeps very late and doesn’t bark. I do take her to hotels occasionally ( the Graduate) but she behaves. And I always clean up after her!!

Reactions: vesuvius13
My pup sleeps very late and doesn’t bark. I do take her to hotels occasionally ( the Graduate) but she behaves. And I always clean up after her!!
I appreciate that you clean the carpet or God forbid the bed after your dog shits and pisses all over it. very sanitary for the rest of us who have actual friends

Dogs are fine. Dog owners that don't clean up their pets sh!t bombs are a$$holes.
something else if a person or family has multiple dogs 9 x out of 10, they are dirty and weirdos, if that offended any of you, I'm sorry but you need to be told the truth

something else if a person or family has multiple dogs 9 x out of 10, they are dirty and weirdos, if that offended any of you, I'm sorry but you need to be told the truth
I am a dog owner, golden retriever, he is better behaved than most people, NEVER pees or poops where he isn't supposed to, in fact he waits over 12 hours to go out to potty most days. I would prefer my friendly well-behaved Riley over most people any day. Don't worry he won't soil any area you sleep in or go to in a hotel. I will not leave him behind as he is very attached to me and cries if he can't go with me. You I can avoid but not my dog.

There are two kinds of people in the world:

Those that love dogs.

And the morans that don’t.

I guess we see which side of the ledger you fall on.

Ranger says, “Hi!”

4frLCY1.jpg

Last edited:
I am a dog owner, golden retriever, he is better behaved than most people, NEVER pees or poops where he isn't supposed to, in fact he waits over 12 hours to go out to potty most days. I would prefer my friendly well-behaved Riley over most people any day. Don't worry he won't soil any area you sleep in or go to in a hotel. I will not leave him behind as he is very attached to me and cries if he can't go with me. You I can avoid but not my dog.
Four things are applicable here:

1. I love my dog and can tolerate maybe two or three people.

2. Never trust a person your dog doesn’t like.

3. Dogs are a part of our lives. We are ALL of theirs.

4. Your dog will never criticize you or abandon you. Always there for you until their last earthly breath.

I love my dogs but agree with Kurt on one issue... these damned "pet friendly" hotels are driving my crazy. If it was one wacko brand like Tru or something like that I would get it. But when mainstream places like Hampton Inns start filling up with pooches it pisses me off!

Reactions: Bill4411
How old is Riley? And by any chance does your name begin with a "K"? Does Riley know Ruthie? That would be an amazing coincidence that you posted today...

I appreciate that you clean the carpet or God forbid the bed after your dog shits and pisses all over it. very sanitary for the rest of us who have actual friends
Like I said she doesn’t do any of those indoors and I imagine they clean the sheets in between guests.

I love my dogs but agree with Kurt on one issue... these damned "pet friendly" hotels are driving my crazy. If it was one wacko brand like Tru or something like that I would get it. But when mainstream places like Hampton Inns start filling up with pooches it pisses me off!
Why do they piss you off?

I don’t get why it bothers people. Have you had a barking dog or dirty room? I’m always happy to see other dogs.

Reactions: ulrey
There’s something wrong with you. That’s not a big reveal, of course. My dog has never messed in a hotel room or left a flea. She’s well trained and doesn’t have any fleas at all. I think it’s more likely that you’d bring vermin into a hotel room than most dogs. ;)

Four things are applicable here:

1. I love my dog and can tolerate maybe two or three people.

2. Never trust a person your dog doesn’t like.

3. Dogs are a part of our lives. We are ALL of theirs.

4. Your dog will never criticize you or abandon you. Always there for you until their last earthly breath.
The biggest problem with dogs is they don't live long enough. You end up missing them longer than you have them. I had a buddy who always had Great Danes. Things have an insanely short lifespan. I couldn't do it.

Dogs are the best. Pain in the ass but the best

Not that we really needed more, but this tells us a lot about you.

You hate man’s best friend. Hmm..,

I am with you til the end on this one. Dogs are the best thing we have on this earth.

Reactions: CO. Hoosier
The biggest problem with dogs is they don't live long enough. You end up missing them longer than you have them. I had a buddy who always had Great Danes. Things have an insanely short lifespan. I couldn't do it.

Dogs are the best. Pain in the ass but the best
One of the reasons I switched from my family tradition of big dogs to smaller dogs. No littl nervous yapping ones though.

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
One of the reasons I switched from my family tradition of big dogs to smaller dogs. No littl nervous yapping ones though.
I have a border collie male named Jack that's 16 and barely showing signs of aging. No greys on his face, slowing down a bit but he's pretty much doing well. I wouldn't give up those 16 years for anything. He's a great dog and a great companion..

Last edited:
I have a border collie male that's 16 and barely showing signs of aging. No greys on his face, slowing down it bit but he's pretty much doing well. I wouldn't give up those 16 years for anything. He's a great dog and a great companion..
After my last dog died, I swore I wouldn’t get another. Just couldn’t stand the grief. Took me two years and now I can’t believe I waited that long. Nothing like the joy and unconditional love they bring to your life. ( on a trip right now so this thread is making me sad)

Our pup (now 9 months old) barks at her reflection in a mirror or window. Last month we stayed in a hotel with full length mirrors on the sliding closet doors. The pup started in. I opened one side and then moved a chair in front of it so she would be harder to see her reflection. She ran in the open side looking for that damn dog in the closet. I hadn’t laughed so hard in weeks. I told that to a buddy and he said his dog goes behind the TV looking for any dog on the screen.

Dogs are great friends/companions/company not to mention entertaining. Many long-haul truckers drive with them. Also a great way to meet people when walking your dog.

The police agency I used to work with had several K-9 officers. They use highly trained animals. The bond between the officer and K-9 is incredible and neat to see.

After my last dog died, I swore I wouldn’t get another. Just couldn’t stand the grief. Took me two years and now I can’t believe I waited that long. Nothing like the joy and unconditional love they bring to your life. ( on a trip right now so this thread is making me sad)
We had our new pup within a week. Odds are now that she will outlive us. But she loves our kids and grandkids, so no worries there. In the meantime, she keeps us active and and on our toes. .

Our pup (now 9 months old) barks at her reflection in a mirror or window. Last month we stayed in a hotel with full length mirrors on the sliding closet doors. The pup started in. I opened one side and then moved a chair in front of it so she would be harder to see her reflection. She ran in the open side looking for that damn dog in the closet. I hadn’t laughed so hard in weeks. I told that to a buddy and he said his dog goes behind the TV looking for any dog on the screen.

Dogs are great friends/companions/company not to mention entertaining. Many long-haul truckers drive with them. Also a great way to meet people when walking your dog.

The police agency I used to work with had several K-9 officers. They use highly trained animals. The bond between the officer and K-9 is incredible and neat to see.
so, while you laughed at your dog looking for at itself, someone else had a sleepless night seems fair, and the next person had to stay in a room filled with fecal matter and who knows what else, keep your dogs at home if you want to live in filth that's your choice

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT