ADVERTISEMENT

DJ Moore committed

Add another top player coming to IU now we wait to see if Pollard commits at 4pm. Moore is a big get for IU and I hope he is part of a great OL for the future. IU has a great S&C program to get players ready for the field and our coach staff has the background and ability to have a great team on the field.

Add another top player coming to IU now we wait to see if Pollard commits at 4pm. Moore is a big get for IU and I hope he is part of a great OL for the future. IU has a great S&C program to get players ready for the field and our coach staff has the background and ability to have a great team on the field.

referring to the pollard that michigan leads for?

Reactions: vesuvius13
This is a HUGE pick-up. No pun intended.

Ok....who's next? Caden Curry? Joe Strickland?
I always thought that Strickland was a Purdue lean due to his studies? I think engineering path possibly? He’s really as focused on his academic path as the football side and factoring that in heavily and has repeatedly said so. Wouldn’t be surprised by whichever school he chooses of the 3.

Reactions: vesuvius13
I see where we are in the running for high-end 4-star (#162 overall recruit in the nation) Gi'Bran Payne, RB out of Ohio who has been hot on Bama, Penn State and Florida. That would be a great pick-up to add to the room too. The same for Greg Gaines, 4 star WR out of Toms Tampa connection. Tom and the rest of the coaching staff have just done a phenomenal job.

The class is now ranked 21st and 20th on Rivals and 247. Pretty wild.

Last edited:
I always thought that Strickland was a Purdue lean due to his studies? I think engineering path possibly? He’s really as focused on his academic path as the football side and factoring that in heavily and has repeatedly said so. Wouldn’t be surprised by whichever school he chooses of the 3.
He said business or engineering.

I see where we are in the running for high-end 4-star (#162 overall recruit in the nation) Gi'Bran Payne, RB out of Ohio who has been hot on Bama, Penn State and Florida. That would be a great pick-up to add to the room too. The same for Greg Gaines, 4 star WR out of Toms Tampa connection. Tom and the rest of the coaching staff have just done a phenomenal job.

The class is now ranked 21st and 20th on Rivals and 247. Pretty wild.

I think if we don't get Gaines, we have a great shot at wide out Shawn Miller from IMG in Florida.

I agree. I think in the end, Stanford is to far, so it will come down to us and Purdue.
That may be the true final two for sure. But I admit, if I were his parent, I would sacrifice my proximity to him if he felt he really wanted to attend Stanford. How could you not? But I'm pulling for him to go to IU and think Moore's commitment today is another sign of big things happening.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT