ADVERTISEMENT

Didn't think this could happen but...

Mar 15, 2021
I have concluded that I now despise Wisconsin more than I do the Pukies! I respect Wisconsin more than I do PU but hate just about everything the ba$tards stand for! They play similar to the great IU teams of yesteryear, the teams I loved to watch. I was hoping Woodson would be the coach that would break this nightmarish cycle of losing every darn game to them. No team fits their mascot name more than these Badgers do. They literally badger the hell out of teams! No team gets more preferential treatment from the Refs (home and road) than these darn Badgers! Though they haven't won a title of any major significance, they are the most arrogant little punks on the block! They need their attitudes adjusted for sure but when you lose every darn game against them, how can you adjust anything? You just have to bend over and take it! Admittedly, its hard to truly buy-in to IU winning tomorrow's game with Wisconsin waiting in the wings. The pesky little ba$tards will be waiting with baited breath to have another go at the Hoosiers. And, honestly Wisconsin will be "more-up" for an also-ran IU team, than IU will be up (should they win) to knock-off the front runner. How is this possible?

I don't hate anyone but I loathe these Badgers!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News