ADVERTISEMENT

Did you see where Tiger Woods got arrested for a DUI? The PGA ought to

He's also a puritanical prick.

A parent needs to be a role model for his children. Tiger already has cheated like crazy on his wife (now ex-wife). Now, he gets arrested for driving under the influence.

If Tiger's kids get into trouble, he has nobody to blame but himself.

suspend him when he tries to return to the tour.
He who is without sin cast the first stone!

Tiger is done and has been for years. He threw away his talent, which many do with bad decisions. I suspect this isn't the last time we hear about Tiger doing something illegal.

suspend him when he tries to return to the tour.
Here. Take it.

1pxysw.jpg

Reactions: twenty02
You do realize your boy Arnold Palmer was one of the biggest man whores in history, correct? Yet, he pretended to be some sort of a saint. You do also realize that the PGA Tour is FULL of total man whoring drunks who act like they're second year frat boys, correct? I mean seriously, just because you enjoy a game that's predicated on being a "gentleman", don't for one second pretend that's what's going on behind the scenes...because it's not.

He who is without sin cast the first stone!

Tiger is done and has been for years. He threw away his talent, which many do with bad decisions. I suspect this isn't the last time we hear about Tiger doing something illegal.

Come on man.. he didn't throw away his talent.. Hes been severely injured for a while.

A back injury and golf don't mesh..

I do still think we see him in contention again one day if his back is truly able like he has said since his most recent back operation.

Come on man.. he didn't throw away his talent.. Hes been severely injured for a while.

I do still think we see him in contention again one day if his back is truly able like he has said since his most recent back operation.
I doubt Tiger will ever get back to any consistent contention on the regular tour. The best thing he could do is take as long as needed to heal up, play sparingly and gear up for the Seniors.

The problem is, since he dropped out, 20 or more younger guys have come on and become top players and they hit just as long as he ever did and they are just as aggressive as he ever was. Why wouldn't they be since he taught them!

Nah - he's done.
His game was power.
The torque took its toll on his ankles, knees and back.
He needs to challenge Corey Pavin to a match.

He may get to where he can play - but he will never overpower a course again - and so he can't beat the guys who do.
And every week - somebody does.

I doubt Tiger will ever get back to any consistent contention on the regular tour. The best thing he could do is take as long as needed to heal up, play sparingly and gear up for the Seniors.

The problem is, since he dropped out, 20 or more younger guys have come on and become top players and they hit just as long as he ever did and they are just as aggressive as he ever was. Why wouldn't they be since he taught them!

I 100% agree with consistent contention.. But I don't put it past Tiger to come back and win 1 more major... Maybe its wishful thinking but I wont ever count Tiger out.

He's the sole reason this sport is still around.

I 100% agree with consistent contention.. But I don't put it past Tiger to come back and win 1 more major... Maybe its wishful thinking but I wont ever count Tiger out.

He's the sole reason this sport is still around.
I agree there was a spike in popularity with Tiger, but the sport is bigger than Tiger. Also, it's hard to kill a sport that's been around since the 15th century. Golf's revenue is back and above what it was in the last decade.

Reactions: C-$
I agree there was a spike in popularity with Tiger, but the sport is bigger than Tiger. Also, it's hard to kill a sport that's been around since the 15th century. Golf's revenue is back and above what it was in the last decade.

Yeah I agree.. And that is because of all of the new young talent..

My point is that without Tiger Woods I don't think you would see the young talent that we see today.

Even Phil once said it.. "we are all able to make the money we do because of Tiger Woods"

My point is that without Tiger Woods I don't think you would see the young talent that we see today.

Even Phil once said it.. "we are all able to make the money we do because of Tiger Woods"
No doubt there's a contagion effect. If nothing else, the additional TV exposure that resulted from Tiger bursting on the scene brought more people to the game than there would have been otherwise.

Reactions: iuhoosierstildeath
Nah - he's done.
His game was power.
The torque took its toll on his ankles, knees and back.
He needs to challenge Corey Pavin to a match.

He may get to where he can play - but he will never overpower a course again - and so he can't beat the guys who do.
And every week - somebody does.
Part of his dominance was power. Most of it was his putting, and short game overall. His ability to get the ball in the hole is better than anyone...ever...by a mile. In his prime, he never missed crucial putts. Yea he hit it long, but so did John Daly.

Reactions: C-$

Actually, that was and is because of Arnold Palmer.

This is not debatable.

Actually, that was and is because of Arnold Palmer.

This is not debatable.
No way. Tour players' earnings skyrocketed after Tiger joined, thanks to increases in sponsorship and TV money. Arnie's role in the popularity of the sport is cemented, but the obscene money out there was a direct result of Tiger's appeal.

Reactions: tbone6004

Tiger did to Golf what MJ did to Basketball. Corporate sponsorship and endorsements skyrocketed because of these two. But, their respective Sports were healthy before them and will be around long after.

How do you know when Tiger is lying? When he opens his mouth.
How do you know when McNutt doesn't know what the phuck he is talking about? When it involves anything related to tiger due to his latent racial tainted views.

Interesting how Tiger blows a 0.00 and McNutt knows he's a drunk.

Yet any other player on tour does something and McNutt only talks about his tits.

It was reported on PTI that both right side tires were flat and there was damage to both the front and back bumper. He shoulda called Uber, eh?

You do realize your boy Arnold Palmer was one of the biggest man whores in history, correct? Yet, he pretended to be some sort of a saint. You do also realize that the PGA Tour is FULL of total man whoring drunks who act like they're second year frat boys, correct? I mean seriously, just because you enjoy a game that's predicated on being a "gentleman", don't for one second pretend that's what's going on behind the scenes...because it's not.

Arnold Palmer was never one of my favorites. Jack Nicklaus and the late Payne Stewart were my favorites. I also liked Jerry Pate.

How do you know when McNutt doesn't know what the phuck he is talking about? When it involves anything related to tiger due to his latent racial tainted views.

Interesting how Tiger blows a 0.00 and McNutt knows he's a drunk.

Yet any other player on tour does something and McNutt only talks about his tits.

That article came out after I made my original posts.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT