ADVERTISEMENT

Depth Chart

I hope he can shoot it too. Obviously none of us have seen him in practice so who knows until he starts taking them in games.

I personally would go get 2 bigs of any skill level before playing Hunter and Geronimo at the 4. I think either of them can switch to a 4 defensively for a few possessions per game and be ok but if I am an opposing coach and had a 6’6” or 6’7” 210 lbs guys on one of my 6’10”, 240+ guys I would post them up and make IU double team all 15 minutes they were in the game. I don’t think I could lose a game to that lineup if I had a 4 that had size and post skills.
you need to pay more attention to current trends in basketball.

Look at the rotations of almost every team except IU and UNC last year and you'll see plenty of 6'4 to 6'7 players playing the four. Double post ruins spacing, and the four position is being replaced by shorter more mobile skill players over taller power players. IU was an outlier ..

Last edited:
Reactions: Victorbmyboy
I hope he can shoot it too. Obviously none of us have seen him in practice so who knows until he starts taking them in games.

I personally would go get 2 bigs of any skill level before playing Hunter and Geronimo at the 4. I think either of them can switch to a 4 defensively for a few possessions per game and be ok but if I am an opposing coach and had a 6’6” or 6’7” 210 lbs guys on one of my 6’10”, 240+ guys I would post them up and make IU double team all 15 minutes they were in the game. I don’t think I could lose a game to that lineup if I had a 4 that had size and post skills.
Baylor didn't have any problem running the table against teams with big guys - big immobile guys are worthless (look at the NBA, they demand ball handling, you can't run the floor, dribble and pass effectively, there is no place in the game for you). If run properly with effective outside shooters the size issue becomes less important. Too many folks on this board are locked into old thinking. If the floor is spread, and you have effective ball handlers, bug guys that can't move well become a liability. If you take a lot of shots from outside, rebounds come out longer. Folks here need to replay the championship game and watch what Baylor did, or watch how Luke Garza becomes a non-entity (we did it to him in the first Iowa game when we somehow spread the floor on offense).

Look, I’m optimistic about Parker too but he’s never played against the kind of D he will routinely see in the B1G. Looking forward to seeing how he does. It would change the outlook of our offense if he could reliably hit from deep. And let’s not sleep on Rob. He has the potential yet to be a very effective perimeter player for us.
That’s an insane statement. He played in the ACC.

Reactions: BHAII and T.M.P.
You're offering a lot of opinion and virtually nothing to back it up. If you want to pretend that a lone comparison between performance as freshmen represents a definitive distinction in current prowess, then you do. It's called cherry-picking and reverse hypothesis, i.e., beginnng with a conclusion and dismissing any any all evidence to the contrary in prejudicial favor to that which supports it. Fool's gambit. GLWT.
Look up their true shooting percentages and effective field goal percentages. Stewart was far better as a freshman than armaan last year in those categories. Armaan has never had an offensive rating above 100 (terrible). Stewart hasn’t had an offensive rating below 108 and his freshman year it was 112 which is very good.

Stewart is the better shooter and offensive player. Not close.

Reactions: limestonecowboy
Would you have said the same of Armaan after his freshman year?

I don't remember ever claiming Armaan to be a starter after his freshman year. However, looking at it he did show some flashes, like 17 and 13 point games and getting to the free throw line a bit (39 ft attempts compared to Lander's 8). And of course, the number of airballs from a "5 star" player. Now, we have gained 2 much better guards than Lander and still have Phinisee. How is he possibly going to jump any of those 3 based on videos I've seen of them? And that's assuming we don't pick up anyone else from the portal. And I'm guessing that if we do get another guard type of player they are certain to have produced more on the floor. I hope Lander improves by leaps and bounds but I don't see, unless a miracle happens, that he starts over any of those other 3 this next year.

It’s funny listening to people say we need a true center or another Big. You don’t need those types anymore. You want mobile forwards with length. Play one forward type in the middle with the rest wing/guard types. At least 3 of them should have combo type skills. The 4 spot has to be able to shoot the ball. Those 4 players should be similar in skill set too. Play multiple positions. Key word is positionless. All positions 1-5 should be able to guard 3-4 spots on the floor. The prototype is OG. Guy is pretty versatile. We will be wing heavy. No more point guard this....center that.

Baylor had really good guards. Really really good guards. That was why they were so good yes.

But Luka Garza is the national player of the year and you just tried to make a case for him being ineffective because he didn't win the championship.

Big strong guys turn around and dunk on little guys who try to guard them in the paint. That's what makes mismatches intreaguing. Little guys run and shoot and draw big guys out, but on the other end big guys throw down.

It’s funny listening to people say we need a true center or another Big. You don’t need those types anymore. You want mobile forwards with length. Play one forward type in the middle with the rest wing/guard types. At least 3 of them should have combo type skills. The 4 spot has to be able to shoot the ball. Those 4 players should be similar in skill set too. Play multiple positions. Key word is positionless. All positions 1-5 should be able to guard 3-4 spots on the floor. The prototype is OG. Guy is pretty versatile. We will be wing heavy. No more point guard this....center that.
The 4 has to be able to guard big guys when your one and only 5 gets 2 fouls in the first half. You can have your 6'7" rail up against Kofi if you want to but I don't think you will be a coach for long.

Reactions: IULouie
There's only three positions. A lead guard to start offensive action. A post to defend the lane, eat up weak side rebounds, roll and cut for dunks. And, everyone else. the everyone else can be anything from a 2nd PG to a stretch four, but they all need to be mobile, able to put it on the floor and shoot. It also allows for switching through multiple positions.

No one knows what our lineup will be but odds are running a 1/4 we will not be using double posts.

Last edited:
The 4 has to be able to guard big guys when your one and only 5 gets 2 fouls in the first half. You can have your 6'7" rail up against Kofi if you want to but I don't think you will be a coach for long.
No the four can't guard two players at once, that's why you have a bench.

And again look at every lineup in the final four and elite eight and most of our conference.

It's not 1980 anymore .. the four position is a 6'4 guard like Illinois, a 6'7 tweener like Michigan, a 6'5 fat four like Baylor or Rutgers , a 6'7 shooter like Gonzaga, a 6'9 stretch like Duke or Virginia. Or three 6'6 wings switching everything like UCLA. the four is no longer an interior position, it's perimeter.

Last edited:
There's only three positions. A lead guard to start offensive action. A post to defend the lane, eat up weak side rebounds, roll and cut for dunks. And, everyone else. the everyone else can be anything from a 2nd PG to a stretch four, but they all need to be mobile, able to out it on the floor and shoot. It also allows for switching through multiple positions.

No one knows what our lineup will be but odds are running a 1/4 we will not be using double posts.
Also the “guards” will be expected to rebound. Key is playing multiple spots.

Reactions: T.M.P.
No the four can't guard two players at once, that's why you have a bench.

And again look at every lineup in the final four and elite eight and most of our conference.

It's not 1980 anymore .. the four position is a 6'4 guard like Illinois, a 6'7 tweener like Michigan, a 6'5 fat four like Baylor or Rutgers , a 6'7 shooter like Gonzaga. Or three 6'6 wings switching everything like UCLA.
Michigan used 6'8" Brandon johns, and 6'10" Austin Davis off the bench, with 6'8" Franz on the wing. They have 6'7" Livers... 7'1" Hunter.... huge team.

Indiana guarded bigs with Race. If recall Romeo's year, race was the only player who could keep Wisconsin out of point blank range.

Illinois can stand to have a smaller 4 because Ayo is 6'6" and Kofi is a house.

OSU is really the only example of small ball in the Big Ten.

And Kofi never really won anything. They sure lit it up in the tournament. How’s those trees Purdue,UK, NC doing? They are getting run off the boards and out gunned. They constantly are out of position. Even getting out rebounded by “inferior size”. The leading rebounder OG Baylor was a guard by the way.

And Kofi never really won anything. They sure lit it up in the tournament. How’s those trees Purdue,UK, NC doing? They are getting run off the boards and out gunned. They constantly are out of position. Even getting out rebounded by “inferior size”. The leading rebounder OG Baylor was a guard by the way.
How is 6'10" Drew Timme doing? 31-1, what a loser!

I'd love to hear you guys explain to Izzo why Luka and Kofi are easy to beat.

How is 6'10" Drew Timme doing? 31-1, what a loser!
Lol. That’s not what’s being argued either. Timme has great footwork but still plays under the basket for sure. He also plays below the rim with lots of cuts to the basket. He’s no true center.

Michigan used 6'8" Brandon johns, and 6'10" Austin Davis off the bench, with 6'8" Franz on the wing. They have 6'7" Livers... 7'1" Hunter.... huge team.

Indiana guarded bigs with Race. If recall Romeo's year, race was the only player who could keep Wisconsin out of point blank range.

Illinois can stand to have a smaller 4 because Ayo is 6'6" and Kofi is a house.

OSU is really the only example of small ball in the Big Ten.
They only used one post at a time. 4 out, 1 in. if one of those four out does not have perimeter skills (like Race) then the defense just has his guy pack it in and it ruins spacing and clogs up driving lanes. Like every team has done to us for four years.

You get that Wagner played on the perimeter, right? You get that Livers often started action, and played on the perimeter, right? Kofi, still single post and has nothing to do with Ayo being 6'5. Illinois ran with 1 post and 4 combo guards.

We're not talking about small ball we're talking about using double posts, two totally different things. In small ball the five is small.

Last edited:
Was far better than Oladipo and Jordan as well. Tell us what that proves, eh? I mean other than your frail mastery of logical inconsistency.
So I provided actual data of how Stewart was the better shooter, and you ignored it.

Also, you show how ignorant you are. Hulls had amazing true shooting/effective field goal all 4 years and never had an offensive rating below 111. Oladipo had better true shooting percentages all 3 years and only an effective field goal percentage lower 1 year. He never had an offensive rating below 110.

Do some research before you just spew shit.

Baylor didn't have any problem running the table against teams with big guys - big immobile guys are worthless (look at the NBA, they demand ball handling, you can't run the floor, dribble and pass effectively, there is no place in the game for you). If run properly with effective outside shooters the size issue becomes less important. Too many folks on this board are locked into old thinking. If the floor is spread, and you have effective ball handlers, bug guys that can't move well become a liability. If you take a lot of shots from outside, rebounds come out longer. Folks here need to replay the championship game and watch what Baylor did, or watch how Luke Garza becomes a non-entity (we did it to him in the first Iowa game when we somehow spread the floor on offense).
I am not locked into old thinking. A 210 lbs 6’7” guy can play the 4 if.... IF he provides more offense than he gives up on the defensive end.

And stop being stupid. Look up Baylers forwards. They are all listed at 245 and up. They may be 6’8”. 6’9” but they are big strong guys. Hunter is nothing close to those guys.

You seem to have that part more that covered. However does makes for some ugly cherries.

Adore how you conveniently ignore Armaan playing half the Season injured. But rave on.
He wasn’t injured at all his freshman year. It’s cool to admit you just made crap up about Oladipo and Hulls though.

He wasn’t injured at all his freshman year. It’s cool to admit you just made crap up about Oladipo and Hulls though.
Lordy but you're disingenuous. His freshman year was a wash. You're the only that ever cited it and only because it fits your narrative. My point was that there's a really long list of NBA Players that performed just as, if not more poorly as freshmen and that it proves less than nothing.

Enough. You know what you know. Might be shit and impervious to reason but its yours. GLWT.

I am not locked into old thinking. A 210 lbs 6’7” guy can play the 4 if.... IF he provides more offense than he gives up on the defensive end.

And stop being stupid. Look up Baylers forwards. They are all listed at 245 and up. They may be 6’8”. 6’9” but they are big strong guys. Hunter is nothing close to those guys.
To be fair. those 2 forwards are used as the 1 in the 4 out. Hunter won’t be used like that he will be in the 4 spot. He will guard the 5 some but will most likely switch up. Not down. In Baylor’s system there are no true centers so it is a bit confusing on how players like that are listed/used.

Lordy but you're disingenuous. His freshman year was a wash. You're the only that ever cited it and only because it fits your narrative. My point was that there's a really long list of NBA Players that performed just as, if not more poorly as freshmen and that it proves less than nothing.

Enough. You know what you know. Might be shit and impervious to reason but its yours. GLWT.
You don’t think Stewart would have made a similar jump from freshman to sophomore year if he was only being asked to catch and shoot like armaan?

Your original point was that Armaan was a better shooter because he had a higher 3pt percentage this year. That’s like saying Geronimo is our best returning shooter because he shot 40% last year.

After I proved you wrong using TS% and EFG%, you changed your point to those stats mattering, because you thought for some reason Stewart was better than Oladipo and Hulls in that category. Once proven wrong there, you are now just using a strawman that I’m being cherry picking stats.

I think a lot of fans just don’t realize how bad our guards have been recently, and as soon as we get a decent one like Armaan, they think he was really good. He wasn’t that great offensively.

To be fair. those 2 forwards are used as the 1 in the 4 out. Hunter won’t be used like that he will be in the 4 spot. He will guard the 5 some but will most likely switch up. Not down. In Baylor’s system there are no true centers so it is a bit confusing on how players like that are listed/used.

if you look at the guys that Bayler plays and not just their listed positions they have 3 guys that are 250+. One of them is listed as a guard. Then they have a 4th who is also listed as a guard who is 6’9” and 225. All of them are bigger than Hunter. Hunter played the 4 in a pinch quite a bit last year but is a defensive and rebounding liability and he has not show the ability to consistently make up for those shortcomings on the offensive end. At his size and strength he is a 3.

TJD and Race are both perfect size to play the modern day 4 but need to expand their game. Hunters skill set can play the 4 on the offensive end but does not have the weight/strength/athleticism to do it well on the defensive end. Imo Geronimo is better at the 4 because of his strength and athleticism but he is also better suited for the 3.

You cannot just throw someone who can shoot at the 4 to spread the floor. Not unless the team you are playing is equally small or has nobody that can make someone that size pay. Keep in mind it isn’t just about matching up in the post which for the most part Hunter cannot do. It is also rim protection and rebounding. How many guards are deterred from driving to the rim when Hunter is protecting? Exactly zero. How many teams would crash the offensive glass with Hunter and TJD in the game? All of them if they are smart. Hunter is a versatile 3 who can guard several positions on switches but we would get abused inside and on the boards even by a team like Baylor who plays “small”.

They only used one post at a time. 4 out, 1 in. if one of those four out does not have perimeter skills (like Race) then the defense just has his guy pack it in and it ruins spacing and clogs up driving lanes. Like every team has done to us for four years.

You get that Wagner played on the perimeter, right? You get that Livers often started action, and played on the perimeter, right? Kofi, still single post and has nothing to do with Ayo being 6'5. Illinois ran with 1 post and 4 combo guards.

We're not talking about small ball we're talking about using double posts, two totally different things. In small ball the five is small.
Agree, but your smalls better be able to rebound. Baylor’s “stretch” guy was really a power forward in a 6:5 body. He was a monster rebounder doing his work inside. I don’t remember him playing on the perimeter at all.

You don’t think Stewart would have made a similar jump from freshman to sophomore year if he was only being asked to catch and shoot like armaan?

Your original point was that Armaan was a better shooter because he had a higher 3pt percentage this year. That’s like saying Geronimo is our best returning shooter because he shot 40% last year.

After I proved you wrong using TS% and EFG%, you changed your point to those stats mattering, because you thought for some reason Stewart was better than Oladipo and Hulls in that category. Once proven wrong there, you are now just using a strawman that I’m being cherry picking stats.

I think a lot of fans just don’t realize how bad our guards have been recently, and as soon as we get a decent one like Armaan, they think he was really good. He wasn’t that great offensively.
Shit premise. Go back and watch some tape - AF wasn't strictly catch and shoot.

My "original post" simply said that stats for both Players last Season refuted your statement that "Stewart is a far better shooter than Franklin" by showing that AF had a significantly better 2 and 3 pt. shooting percentage than PS. Period.

No idea when you're imaginary triumph occurred because your next gambit was to erroneously claim that AF did nothing but catch and shoot and cite PS's total for made 3 pointers during two Seasons as proof that he was a better shooter. You're the one that brought up 3 pt. shooting, not me, and hence my subsequent statistical annihilation of your 3 pt. argument showing that PS played twice as many minutes and took more than twice as many shots as AF (and against such titans as Murray and Morehead State no less) to record almost exactly twice as many made 3s.

That's when you defaulted back to your "catch and shoot" one-trick-pony fantasy without offering anything in reply apart from the stark contrast in their performance as freshmen. I then cited Oladipo (and Jordan)
(never Hulls) simply to demonstrate that freshmen performance is hardly a definitive criteria for adjudging much of anything about a Player, and certainly a crap indicator of current ability/proficiency. Hell, with that kind of logic one could say Parker sucks because he didn't score a single point last year.

You're acting like a dolt and the revisionist history attempt is shallow and lame. You're welcome to the last word as objectivity is clearly an alien concept to you and the truth can be only what you say it is, i.e., "Stewart is a far better shooter than Franklin". I'd be more than willing to bet you $100 right now that your candyass declaration is proven wrong next Season except that as you've shown yourself to have no honor in discussion or any regard for even the most recent history even when it's staring you in the face, you'd almost certainly fabricate some excuse as to why you don't have to settle in the event that you lose. And so, adieu.

Can't wait to see all of Parker's 20 pt. games next year. And his killer defense as well...

Shit premise. Go back and watch some tape - AF wasn't strictly catch and shoot.

My "original post" simply said that stats for both Players last Season refuted your statement that "Stewart is a far better shooter than Franklin" by showing that AF had a significantly better 2 and 3 pt. shooting percentage than PS. Period.

No idea when you're imaginary triumph occurred because your next gambit was to erroneously claim that AF did nothing but catch and shoot and cite PS's total for made 3 pointers during two Seasons as proof that he was a better shooter. You're the one that brought up 3 pt. shooting, not me, and hence my subsequent statistical annihilation of your 3 pt. argument showing that PS played twice as many minutes and took more than twice as many shots as AF (and against such titans as Murray and Morehead State no less) to record almost exactly twice as many made 3s.

That's when you defaulted back to your "catch and shoot" one-trick-pony fantasy without offering anything in reply apart from the stark contrast in their performance as freshmen. I then cited Oladipo (and Jordan)
(never Hulls) simply to demonstrate that freshmen performance is hardly a definitive criteria for adjudging much of anything about a Player, and certainly a crap indicator of current ability/proficiency. Hell, with that kind of logic one could say Parker sucks because he didn't score a single point last year.

You're acting like a dolt and the revisionist history attempt is shallow and lame. You're welcome to the last word as objectivity is clearly an alien concept to you and the truth can be only what you say it is, i.e., "Stewart is a far better shooter than Franklin". I'd be more than willing to bet you $100 right now that your candyass declaration is proven wrong next Season except that as you've shown yourself to have no honor in discussion or any regard for even the most recent history even when it's staring you in the face, you'd almost certainly fabricate some excuse as to why you don't have to settle in the event that you lose. And so, adieu.

Can't wait to see all of Parker's 20 pt. games next year. And his killer defense as well...
You ignorant fool. Armaan Franklin never took 3s off anything but catch and shoot. I proved you a complete fool by providing you with the TS% and EFG% of both players. I’m assuming you don’t even know what TS% or EFG% are or how to look them up since you tried to claim Oladipo and Hulls (you did say Hulls) were worse than Stewart at one point, and they weren’t.

I would absolutely take you up on your $100 bet that Stewart has a higher TS% and EFG% than Franklin does next year.

Now you are trying to change the convo to who will have more 20 point games or play better defense. Classic strawman.

Armaan has never averaged 1 PPP. Let that sink in. He was extremely overrated. As a scorer because all of our players besides TJD were terrible offensive players. Come back and try again when the stats actually backup your point.

if you look at the guys that Bayler plays and not just their listed positions they have 3 guys that are 250+. One of them is listed as a guard. Then they have a 4th who is also listed as a guard who is 6’9” and 225. All of them are bigger than Hunter. Hunter played the 4 in a pinch quite a bit last year but is a defensive and rebounding liability and he has not show the ability to consistently make up for those shortcomings on the offensive end. At his size and strength he is a 3.

TJD and Race are both perfect size to play the modern day 4 but need to expand their game. Hunters skill set can play the 4 on the offensive end but does not have the weight/strength/athleticism to do it well on the defensive end. Imo Geronimo is better at the 4 because of his strength and athleticism but he is also better suited for the 3.

You cannot just throw someone who can shoot at the 4 to spread the floor. Not unless the team you are playing is equally small or has nobody that can make someone that size pay. Keep in mind it isn’t just about matching up in the post which for the most part Hunter cannot do. It is also rim protection and rebounding. How many guards are deterred from driving to the rim when Hunter is protecting? Exactly zero. How many teams would crash the offensive glass with Hunter and TJD in the game? All of them if they are smart. Hunter is a versatile 3 who can guard several positions on switches but we would get abused inside and on the boards even by a team like Baylor who plays “small”.
I agree with you on that but Hunter has more of the 4 skill set that works in the 4 out. It’s all in the skills and not so much size. The guards will be expected to rebound/crash the boards while the “big” blocks out. You can’t only look at size. Stop thinking the old way. Race and TJD better get better at shooting or they will be in the middle.

Agree, but your smalls better be able to rebound. Baylor’s “stretch” guy was really a power forward in a 6:5 body. He was a monster rebounder doing his work inside. I don’t remember him playing on the perimeter at all.
He did until the bigs got in foul trouble. Then he switched to the 5 spot for long stretches. If you notice Baylor extended the lead when they went small. Gonzaga couldn’t stay with them.

I agree with you on that but Hunter has more of the 4 skill set that works in the 4 out. It’s all in the skills and not so much size. The guards will be expected to rebound/crash the boards while the “big” blocks out. You can’t only look at size. Stop thinking the old way. Race and TJD better get better at shooting or they will be in the middle.
Again it has nothing to do with “old” way. If we play with Hunter at the 4 for long stretches of the game we will have nobody who can play interior defense or rebound at a high rate other that TJD. I promise you that was not the case with Baylor or any other team playing 4 out. You need multiple guys who can guard adequately inside as well as rim protect and rebound. It is not about size but Hunter does none of that well. He can spread the floor on the offensive end and that is it. He doesn’t even score consistently enough (thus far in his career) to sacrifice what he would give up on the defensive end. I literally watch probably 20 hours of basketball per week minimum and caoched as recently as 3 years ago. This idea that needing two people who can guard inside, rebound well, and rim protects is outdated is insane and makes me wonder if those spouting it understands anything about the game. Size is not everything I agree. But you need at least 2 people on the floor who can do what is required to play good interior team defense and rebound well. Hunter did neither well this year.

I don’t know why people think Brunk is going to start. Woodson plays 4 out 1 in offense. The only way TJD starts at the 4 is if he makes a major leap forward in his shooting.

Lander
Johnson
Stewart
Hunter
TJD
Race isn't starting? CMW will utilize the the 4 out 1 in when he has the players on the court to do it. Race had a decent 3 point shot in high school and It sounds like TJD is expected to take more outside shots, Being able to replace each other in the post during play would give some teams problems.

I believe we will run the offense that allows our best players to be on the court and be able to defend on the other end.

Reactions: Beorik
Again it has nothing to do with “old” way. If we play with Hunter at the 4 for long stretches of the game we will have nobody who can play interior defense or rebound at a high rate other that TJD. I promise you that was not the case with Baylor or any other team playing 4 out. You need multiple guys who can guard adequately inside as well as rim protect and rebound. It is not about size but Hunter does none of that well. He can spread the floor on the offensive end and that is it. He doesn’t even score consistently enough (thus far in his career) to sacrifice what he would give up on the defensive end. I literally watch probably 20 hours of basketball per week minimum and caoched as recently as 3 years ago. This idea that needing two people who can guard inside, rebound well, and rim protects is outdated is insane and makes me wonder if those spouting it understands anything about the game. Size is not everything I agree. But you need at least 2 people on the floor who can do what is required to play good interior team defense and rebound well. Hunter did neither well this year.
Lol. He’s not going to run a double post. You are saying we will play with 2 guys that can’t stretch the floor. I don’t give two craps how much you have watched or coached. The only way Race or TJD plays together is because one of them improves their shot enough to play the 4.

One of the last guys I would have cited to be able to play Baylor's game would be Hunter. I've said in other posts that that players like Lander and Hunter would get demolished in that kind of game, just not physically built to play at that level. I'm not stupid.

Reactions: Beorik
Lol. He’s not going to run a double post. You are saying we will play with 2 guys that can’t stretch the floor. I don’t give two craps how much you have watched or coached. The only way Race or TJD plays together is because one of them improves their shot enough to play the 4.
100% agree. Both need to be willing to shoot and make a solid %. You will get zero argument from me on that.

Race isn't starting? CMW will utilize the the 4 out 1 in when he has the players on the court to do it. Race had a decent 3 point shot in high school and It sounds like TJD is expected to take more outside shots, Being able to replace each other in the post during play would give some teams problems.

I believe we will run the offense that allows our best players to be on the court and be able to defend on the other end.
I don’t think Race should start, but Woodson could obviously disagree. We will find out in November.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT