ADVERTISEMENT

Dennis Rodman heading to Russia

No more risky than going to South Korea, I'd guess.

That said, I'm not sure what he's going to say to the Russian government to convince them to release Brittney Griner.
Russia won't be impressed by Rodman like N Korea was. Probably to their advantage to send him home empty handed unless he can offer real quid pro quo.

Russia won't be impressed by Rodman like N Korea was. Probably to their advantage to send him home empty handed unless he can offer real quid pro quo.
Maybe Putin will release her to Rodman just to embarrass the US. After all the diplomacy and negotiation, they’ll go through the dog and pony show with Rodman and bake a big deal about how they appreciated what he did over the expert US diplomats

• Love
Reactions: mcmurtry66
Maybe Putin will release her to Rodman just to embarrass the US. After all the diplomacy and negotiation, they’ll go through the dog and pony show with Rodman and bake a big deal about how they appreciated what he did over the expert US diplomats
I hope so. They're paper pushers. The worm's a doer. What'll be funny is if the worm forgets he has weed in his bag

give you 10-1 odds he doesn't come home with her, better chance he ends up in jail

They’re going to need one hell of a translator to speak whatever brand of English it is that Dennis Rodman speaks.

Reactions: hoot1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT