ADVERTISEMENT

Degenerate Sunday picks

I had a good month, I pay up or get paid 1st monday of every month. Took the under (44.5) and did a parlay with Balt ML and the under in the night cap. I feel there will be a lot of running tonight.

I took a friggin bath today. Had a good day yesterday and gave it all back today.

Packers -4
Bears Eagles o41
Jets -3.5

Last hope to stop the slide is Cowboys -6
How did the Dolphins, who are trying to tank, let the Jets lose to them!!!

Ive got Dallas ML as the last play in a couple parlays...
If NYG gets to 7 - i may buy 7.5 and hope to catch it both ways
I agree. There really is no reason for you not to insure your parlay.
Like you said, may be able to catch it both ways.

Food for thought;

NFL home teams are a perfect 12-0 ATS in non-neutral site games in Week 9.

Home teams have NEVER gone undefeated against the spread in a single week dating back to 1984.

The Giants are 7-point home underdogs tonight against the Cowboys.

Assuming -110 odds on every spread, a $100 parlay on all twelve home teams to cover would have paid out $234,379.33.

4_hot_club_girls.jpg

This is some crazy shit...this Dallas/NYG start after the other home winners this week!

Somehow NYG went to +5/-107 after their first FG after never coming off +6.5 pregame...
I jumped on it - but only for about 1/4 of my parlays if Dallas wins.

This is some crazy shit...this Dallas/NYG start after the other home winners this week!

Somehow NYG went to +5/-107 after their first FG after never coming off +6.5 pregame...
How that last ‘fumble/touchdown’ went unreviewed as an incomplete pass in the booth blows my mind...
Change of possession/scoring play etc...

Nice hit on your parlay!

Reactions: cryano
Boys, IU is -20.5. I had $200 on last game against Ahope U. These early games when IU is underrated is a real chance to make some money. $350 on todays game. Swallow the points, start your weekend off right. Portland state is 277 on kenpom, this should be 30+ with ease.

They were up 16 early in the second half before they decided defense didn't really matter. Next thing you know they're only up 5 and then I knew was screwed.

They were up 16 early in the second half before they decided defense didn't really matter. Next thing you know they're only up 5 and then I knew was screwed.
That kid that got the technical...what a fool...

Down 6 for a huge win chance for your small school program - and you lose your cool - make FTs, score w the foul, make FTs...your 6 points down w the ball just turned into 11 pts...and the game changed.

What was the FT that PSU shot - is a FT a result of delay of game?

Is there a more confusing line than the Colts vs Dolphins?

Hoyer in at QB for the Colts vs Dolphins who cant even figure out tanking a season and accidentally beat their rival tanking Jets...

Colts favored 10.5...

I got on when heard Brissette was out expecting to see a line at 6.5 or under...hoping for 4 or less...

I cant wrap my head around 10.5 no matter what angle I try...but wont bet the Dolphins either!

Reactions: sdhoosier
Get cocky=lose your ass always. IU played like shit would have lost to a decent team.

Now I am worried about my early bets on SEA. Wilson has lost 3 games by more than 10n in his 8 year career (stat I actually looked up myself) So teasing up to 12 sounded great. All the "experts" I read and listen to are on the Niners. I have a feeling I am gonna take a bath come Monday night. Already have over 500 spread out on them.

Sea +6
Sea +12 Lions +8.5 Teaser
Sea +12 AZ+10.5 Teaser
KC-6
Rams -3.5

Reactions: cryano
Get cocky=lose your ass always. IU played like shit would have lost to a decent team.

Now I am worried about my early bets on SEA. Wilson has lost 3 games by more than 10n in his 8 year career (stat I actually looked up myself) So teasing up to 12 sounded great. All the "experts" I read and listen to are on the Niners. I have a feeling I am gonna take a bath come Monday night. Already have over 500 spread out on them.

Sea +6
Sea +12 Lions +8.5 Teaser
Sea +12 AZ+10.5 Teaser
KC-6
Rams -3.5
I liked a 7.7-1 parlay w Bills(+128), Ravens(-530), Bucs(-215) and Lions +3(-107)...

Will probably do some teasers with those games too - but that was my initial NFL bet...
I’ll probably play the Giants too.

and yeah, I recently acknowledged my error on betting on Jameis and Rivers too...and am counting on Jameis again this week...

Michigan line moved from -14.5 to -20 this morning. I shied away. I should have bet it yesterday.
Today I'm playing:
IU Hoops o145.5
IUFB +14.5
Morgan State BB +8
Northwestern UMass u57

Michigan line moved from -14.5 to -20 this morning. I shied away. I should have bet it yesterday.
Today I'm playing:
IU Hoops o145.5
IUFB +14.5
Morgan State BB +8
Northwestern UMass u57
I have it at -13.5
I wouldn't take it at -20

5 of 6 today, so tomorrow and Monday will be an oh-fer or a one win run with these.

Cowboys -7
Jets +2.5
Chiefs -4
Chiefs o52

The NFL is kicking my arse.

Reactions: Cavanagh.11
5 of 6 today, so tomorrow and Monday will be an oh-fer or a one win run with these.

Cowboys -7
Jets +2.5
Chiefs -4
Chiefs o52

The NFL is kicking my arse.
I played the Jets on the ML...
Teased Cowboys, Vikes, and Raiders together for @ +160.

I made some money today!
Took the in-game +5 on Arizona...
SF was up 4 - passed on the FG try from under 30 yards to go up 7 and instead pin the Cardinals w abt 6 -
Incomplete pass - 2 sec to go...
Last play of game...fumble returned for TD to win by 10 - busting my +5!!!

That almost balanced out the Minnesota comeback - but I hit a lot of parlays and teasers today - a 4, 5(each abt 2.5-1), and a 7 team teaser(6-5-1) and some small round robbins using - Bills, Pats, Vikes, Jets, Cowboys, Cards, Raiders...

Reactions: sdhoosier
Active number of consecutive winning seasons (2019 included)
0: ARI, ATL, CAR, BUF, CIN, CLE, DEN, DET, GB, JAX, MIA, NYG, NYJ, OAK, TB, WAS
1: CHI, HOU, IND, SF
2: BAL, LAC, LAR, MIN, NO, PHI
3: DAL, TEN
4:
5: PIT
6: KC
7: SEA
8:
9:
10:
11:
12:
13:
14:
15:
16:
17:
18:
19: NE

Is that against the spread?
I heard on the radio, on one of those sports radio gambling programs, that if you had bet on the Patriots to cover the spread for every single game since Belichick became coach, you would have won close to 60% of those bets. A person relying on making that one bet every week could have cleaned up. No other franchise was above 52%.

found a supporting link, 58% vs. the spread since 2003:

https://ftw.usatoday.com/2016/11/bi...ing-fantasy-football-stats-against-the-spread

I heard on the radio, on one of those sports radio gambling programs, that if you had bet on the Patriots to cover the spread for every single game since Belichick became coach, you would have won close to 60% of those bets. A person relying on making that one bet every week could have cleaned up. No other franchise was above 52%.

https://ftw.usatoday.com/2016/11/bi...ing-fantasy-football-stats-against-the-spread

Far-Out-Man.jpg

Reactions: Coach Pete Bell

Unless you're betting them, go start another thread about the glory of Bellacheck's suckcess against the ATS. I'm guessing I'm not the only who doesn't give a rat's a$$.

Reactions: BaxterIU
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT