ADVERTISEMENT

Degenerate Sunday picks

Im really liking betting sports legally through draftkings - and actually bet less now than w a bookie.

Its fun to mess w Parlays/Teasers and figure out odds and payouts w mixing moneylines and point spreads etc...and will often bet $5 or so on parlays that I play deeper instead of minimum of $20 through local guy.

Ive also played a ‘lottery ticket’ parlay each week that usually pays abt $300-600 on a $1 bet trying to pick every NFL game to the max available- which usually leaves 2-3 games out...havent hit it but its worth a $1

I'm guessing I'm not the only who doesn't give a rat's a$$.

As a gambler, you don't give a rat's a$$ about a simple betting strategy with a 58% success rate over a 20 year time span?

Maybe it's not that you don't give a rat's a$$, maybe it's that you are a horse's a$$.

As a gambler, you don't give a rat's a$$ about a simple betting strategy with a 58% success rate over a 20 year time span?

Maybe it's not that you don't give a rat's a$$, maybe it's that you are a horse's a$$.
Sick burn, bro.

Not sure why, but IU hoops and UI were both nowhere to be found on draft Kings today. Rutgers and Maryland were both in play though.

trend is going to end soon

but for now I'll ride that pony

I saw Hilton was active, so I jumped on Colts +3.5 and o46.

Not sure if that was a good play or not. Colts down 3 and just gave the ball back to Houston.

Wierd shit - I was putting in a UL/IU teaser for today...the 7 point teaser was +100...but the 6.5 pt was -112...

Now just need Hoosiers and Cards to take care of business!

Reactions: hookyIU1990
I'm on IU +9.5, Illinois +15.5, LSU/Ark u69.5 and a bunch of in game stuff that I'll probably break even on.

I wish I could have gotten another half point at least on the IU game but at least the points were at +100.

Oak -3
Giants +6 and ML
Baltimore -3

Big teaser on SEA +8 and GB +9
Packers, Seahawks, Cowboys, Browns, Saints, Raiders, Bills - all played in teasers, parlays.

Also give away the extra points to get Bills at +163 at -7....

Im overly confident in this weeks bets...which every better knows exactly what Im in store for today...

Saints -10
Lions -8
Titans -4
Ravens -3
Packers/Rams o47.5

I can't find an underdog I like, so I'll take my Sunday beating on favorites that won't cover.

Saints -10
Lions -8
Titans -4
Ravens -3
Packers/Rams o47.5

I can't find an underdog I like, so I'll take my Sunday beating on favorites that won't cover.

You can get rich betting against the bears. Put in the bet thank me later.

While submitting my bet - IU just jumprd from -11/-715ML to -12.5/-1000ML

I was buying points down to -6 to parlay w 2 other games...and now its not worth the play.

Someone laid a bunch on the Hoosiers...or Vegas got some info!!!!

I took a mid game Dayton -16 over The Psycho Cost Accountants from Athens.
Buckeyes - 17
4 pick parlay IU, Troy, Wisconsin on ML with IU o143

I took a mid game Dayton -16 over The Psycho Cost Accountants from Athens.
Buckeyes - 17
4 pick parlay IU, Troy, Wisconsin on ML with IU o143
Arkansas and UCLA for me.
Id have taken your Anti-Crean bet and kept the money in-forum at least w no juice!

Arkansas and UCLA for me.
Id have taken your Anti-Crean bet and kept the money in-forum at least w no juice!
I'm watching the game. Dayton is the better team. The Toppin kid is doing whatever he wants. UGA had 15 TO at half. I'm betting on Crean not making an adjustment, although they've reeled off 7 unanswered to cut it to 13.

Reactions: T.M.P.

When you take into account the juice, 58% is hardly cleaning up.

I fall for the -6, -6.5 teasers all the time. If they are -120 I really think I am getting a deal. I'm a sucker probably.

couple teasers:

Bears pickem, Cowboys-.5
Cowboys-.5, GB-.5

My play of the weekend is give away the Browns points to -6.5 and get +180....-7 gets to +200 but I played it -6.5.

Also took some of todays teasers and parlays - taking the favorites down 6 pts...

Cant believe this ass-whoopin the Bills are giving the Cowboys in Texas...

What I won on the Bill’s last week, they are costing me a bunch of parlays and teasers today...I thought once the Bears won, I was good with the Cowboys and Saints...

Thanksgiving picks

Saints -6.5
Bills +6.5
Parlay Bears & Saints ML with Bills/Cowboys u47
giphy.gif

Broken clocks and blind squirrels.

I even managed to pick up a couple of in game bets with San Diego State -12 and a 2 pick parlay of Pepperdine +8.5 & San Diego -20.5.

Last edited:
The Hoosier OT win cost me my parlay...Had it at U63...was 31-31 headed to OT...

Ive gone 13-2 on my last bets...unfortunately I just fool around for $3-5 on most games/sports outside the NFL and none of these have been NFL wins. The IU/Oh St teaser today was pretty good, as was the Auburn ML - but still were small wins.

Hoping it continues into tomorrow where the NFL bets are bigger.

I'm on these today.
Seattle -3
Patsies -3
Pack -6.5
Parlay Seattle -3, Patsies -3, Jets/Bengals o42, Skins/Panthers o39.5
Parlay Car, Rams, Bucs, Chiefs on ML and Car o39.5

OK State -11 v Georgetown tonight

you're welcome

I was tempted on this, but it seems too obvious,just like the way everyone thought Mich was a lock last night. The line is made with the knowledge of Akinjo not playing, not a line that shifted due to injury/suspension... Having said that, Ok St will probably roll by 20...

I was tempted on this, but it seems too obvious,just like the way everyone thought Mich was a lock last night. The line is made with the knowledge of Akinjo not playing, not a line that shifted due to injury/suspension... Having said that, Ok St will probably roll by 20...
fail on my part

Reactions: sluggo69
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT