ADVERTISEMENT

DeBord has to go

That’s exactly what I’m saying. He knows IU’s OL is a liability for the future and is looking at schools now that have an established OL. Just don’t be shocked when it happens.
I mean, why? Why even say these things? Don't be shocked when you're wrong about your predictions, even if you live with these kids & are their best friends, they are teenagers & there's NO WY to know what they will do. Frankly though, I hardly even care at this point if they stay with us or not, we have bigger fish to fry within thew program, imo. These prognostications, however, are just silly, & so unnecessary!. Just my opinion though!!

This offensive line improved by leaps and bounds as the season went along. I'm hoping next year's bunch picks up where this bunch left off. They could've been better in the MSU game for sure, but I thought they improved.

IU ran the ball well against Michigan and could've ran it much better yesterday had Debord chosen a better gameplan.

OC?!?

We'd have to pony up $4MM to get him as a HC...if he'd even take it.

I'm shocked at the credibility we give Indiana HS coaches. Our state sucks at HS football...quit hiring "Indiana guys". Ain't working.
Kingsbury would be a major improvement.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT