ADVERTISEMENT

Davis

bailey777

Hall of Famer
Nov 18, 2011
Anyone who thinks this board is hard on Woodson should have been around during the Davis years. Lots wanted to still run him out of town after playing for a national title. It was brutal. They hated him period and where never going to give him a chance.

• Sad
Reactions: IndyGlen
Anyone who thinks this board is hard on Woodson should have been around during the Davis years. Lots wanted to still run him out of town after playing for a national title. It was brutal. They hated him period and where never going to give him a chance.
Davis let the front court get as bad as Woodson let his backcourt get. DJ & Marco came along and improved it. We shall see if Woodson can up our guards in the offseason. His job depends on it. Davis doesent step down in 05-06 if DJ White doesent break his foot twice that season. IU was 5-0 when both were suited up.

davis ( like tom allen ) should never have been put in that position. especially following a legend.

Wonder where Ducati and Gojko are these days.

I clearly remember the horror I felt when I first attended a Mike Davis coached game and saw how stagnant the offense was. The guy was an assistant under Knight for 3 years plus he had Trelor, and he didn't learn anything. I knew it was going to be a problem for IU that he was that far in over his head.

It has proven to be true. He has a career 0.54 winning percentage in 750 games coached.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT