ADVERTISEMENT

Dasan switches to Indiana...

It is great news for IUFB and I hope pother top players see this and come to IU to play for a team close to winning the B1G.

Caden Curry is the next perfect fit... His profile fits the "Bull" position to a T... Line him up on the opposite flank from McCullough and we'll be watching the most devastating Defensive tandem in the country...

Add Strickland to that mix and we'll have an unstoppable pass rush..., and he'll put up All American sack and pressure numbers!!! Great for everyone's draft position too...

Last edited:
Big time!!!

😀🏈😀🍺🍺🍺

The kid is an incredible athlete, the film speaks to that reality. Really excited to have him join the program!

Tom is building a real-deal football program in Bloomington...Payback is a MFer, Big Ten!!!

Reactions: vesuvius13 and 76-1
Not only is Dasan our highest rated recruit he’s also-off-the-charts readings on the Swag-o-Meter:

Dasan. “First and foremost, they are getting a winner,” Dasan said. “As far as me individually, as a player, they’ve gotten the best player they’ve ever gotten, the most versatile defender they’ve gotten, and that’s going to be shown at Indiana.”

Dasan. “First and foremost, they are getting a winner,” Dasan said. “As far as me individually, as a player, they’ve gotten the best player they’ve ever gotten, the most versatile defender they’ve gotten, and that’s going to be shown at Indiana.”
There's confidence... and then there's...

Reactions: vesuvius13
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT