ADVERTISEMENT

Damezi Anderson to IU!

congrats on these huge verbals. I just saw on one recruiting site that you guys now have a top five rated class just like our irish. I'm happy to see you guys and our irish beating the boilers badly in mbb recruiting right now

on a roll must be butter!

He's chugging along faster than I thought he would. Damn happy to be wrong thinking it would take Archie a couple of years to really get rolling.

I remember people not wanting Crean fired because no one would be able to recruit as good. Ha!

congrats on these huge verbals. I just saw on one recruiting site that you guys now have a top five rated class just like our irish. I'm happy to see you guys and our irish beating the boilers badly in mbb recruiting right now
Nothing better than watching PU fans crying in their soup. We all should give them a hug and a,"It's gonna be allright" talk.

I differ from some on this site. I want IU and PU to be very good at the same time. Of course I want IU to come out on top. It really is not as fun if both teams are not ultra competitive.

I agree! It's always fun when both teams are good.

I differ from some on this site. I want IU and PU to be very good at the same time. Of course I want IU to come out on top. It really is not as fun if both teams are not ultra competitive.

I want them to have a Final Four-capable team every year....then have us kick their butt every year and watch them flame out in the first weekend of The Dance.

:)

Reactions: IU Hardcore
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT