ADVERTISEMENT

Dakich Show 1/18

First words spoke by Hummel, IU needs to play with more effort. Steve Risley in the pod cast. More effort, intensity. That's essentially the problem the last several (18 years?) The players just aren't getting after it.

If you're not listening to Dakich today, you're missing a helluva show. Ted Kitchel and Landon Turner up next. It's been a pretty steady stream of former players and stories so far.

http://player.listenlive.co/20111
Loved it when they had Uwe Blab on there. I'm listening to the 18th show and I am disheartened listening to Tom Coverdale because he said, "back in my day". Well, he is younger than I am. So if his day is in the back then where is my day?

Last edited:
That was flat out great.
THANK YOU
Absolutely love Kitchell! He was a total stud at IU.

Good show yesterday. This rivalry has lost its luster, and it needs to get back. Landon was excellent. Him referring to the Alaska ordeal as players getting kicked off for "medicinal purposes" had me losing it.

Good show yesterday. This rivalry has lost its luster, and it needs to get back. Landon was excellent. Him referring to the Alaska ordeal as players getting kicked off for "medicinal purposes" had me losing it.
He was great I also like his reference to Knight always calling the players "little kittens".

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT