ADVERTISEMENT

Curtis Jones

mk23

Senior
Dec 7, 2005
Wonder if he's having any second thoughts now that DG has turned the proverbial corner? Kept thinking last night that he should have been the first guard off the bench instead of the freshman or 5th year senior. No matter how you slice it, it's a shame how he started off to how he finished.

I think Archie is dead serious about his guards leading the way and hitting singles instead of home runs. Phinisee and Romeo and Green should be a formidable backcourt for anybody to contain next year. Jones should have been a rotation guy capable of contributing.

Wonder if he's having any second thoughts now that DG has turned the proverbial corner? Kept thinking last night that he should have been the first guard off the bench instead of the freshman or 5th year senior. No matter how you slice it, it's a shame how he started off to how he finished.

I think Archie is dead serious about his guards leading the way and hitting singles instead of home runs. Phinisee and Romeo and Green should be a formidable backcourt for anybody to contain next year. Jones should have been a rotation guy capable of contributing.
Jones didn't appear to want to do anything more than jack up 3's, which was what he signed up for.

Curtis made the right decision.

Reactions: Lucy01

I think Archie is dead serious about his guards leading the way and hitting singles instead of home runs. Phinisee and Romeo and Green should be a formidable backcourt for anybody to contain next year. Jones should have been a rotation guy capable of contributing.Don't forget BIG AL.LOL

Jones didn't appear to want to do anything more than jack up 3's, which was what he signed up for.

It definitely seems like the best spot for him would be a smaller school where he would be the lead scorer and able to shot enough to get his rhythm.

He didn't seem to be a good enough ball handler and occasional shooter to be the shooting guard on a high-level team. Nor was he a physical defender or rebounder.

Reactions: Hatchets7times
It definitely seems like the best spot for him would be a smaller school where he would be the lead scorer and able to shot enough to get his rhythm.

He didn't seem to be a good enough ball handler and occasional shooter to be the shooting guard on a high-level team. Nor was he a physical defender or rebounder.
Very thin. My dad would say he didn't eat his wheaties.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT