ADVERTISEMENT

Cubbies are 25-20, Bryant may be a lock for the ASG...nice to be here...

You mis-spelled Rizzo.

Rizzo's had a better year but he doesn't play 3B. For 1B in the NL Adrian Gonzalez and Paul Goldschmidt are arguably ahead of Rizzo.

Both should probably make the team though.

Reactions: IUdonger
From time to time? There are like 3-4 threads a week. Not that I am complaining...much better than Patriots threads.

Sorry, I'm not much of a trash talker about the Cubs. I hate the Brewers like OS hates the Colts.

From time to time? There are like 3-4 threads a week. Not that I am complaining...much better than Patriots threads.

Sorry, I'm not much of a trash talker about the Cubs. I hate the Brewers like OS hates the Colts.

Some years Mac (as a Reds fan) makes more Cubs posts than all of us Cubs fans combined.

Some years Mac (as a Reds fan) makes more Cubs posts than all of us Cubs fans combined.
Even Mac can see the writing on the wall, although he'd probably misspell it if he typed it. The Cubs above average now and only going to get better with time.

Plus, the Reds are just coming off of an 8 game losing streak, and are currently at 19-26.

Crickets.

I can't complain 1/4 of the way thorough the season.
"BUT WHAT'S THE PLAN?!?!??!! THE RICKETTS' ARE CHEAP!!!!!"

-Every moron at the Sun Times over and over and over

I've said on here several times that I'm ecstatic about how this season is playing out. I expected them to be right around .500 this year and to compete for a wild card. They're slightly exceeding those expectations, and they should get better and better. And on the plus side Rizzo is an MVP candidate, and Russell and Bryant are even better than they were advertised as. Baez is destroying the ball at AAA and will be back up soon, and Alcantara is coming around too. Schwarber isn't that far away, and there are waves of guys behind them.

I may go to the game this Sunday with my 6 year old, and I'm going again in a couple weeks when they play the Reds. I'm looking forward to spending more time up there than I have in years.

"BUT WHAT'S THE PLAN?!?!??!! THE RICKETTS' ARE CHEAP!!!!!"

-Every moron at the Sun Times over and over and over

I've said on here several times that I'm ecstatic about how this season is playing out. I expected them to be right around .500 this year and to compete for a wild card. They're slightly exceeding those expectations, and they should get better and better. And on the plus side Rizzo is an MVP candidate, and Russell and Bryant are even better than they were advertised as. Baez is destroying the ball at AAA and will be back up soon, and Alcantara is coming around too. Schwarber isn't that far away, and there are waves of guys behind them.

I may go to the game this Sunday with my 6 year old, and I'm going again in a couple weeks when they play the Reds. I'm looking forward to spending more time up there than I have in years.
Pitching has been surprising this year. Very impressed.

Is your avatar a child sleeping with a lightsaber? Isn't that a bit dangerous? *vbg*

She got this sword thing at some event, and the flash of the camera makes it look like a lightsaber.

I will get her swinging it at a cat or something for a better avatar.

She got this sword thing at some event, and the flash of the camera makes it look like a lightsaber.

I will get her swinging it at a cat or something for a better avatar.

Oh well if it's only a sword, then that's...

WAIT... dear GOD man! She's sleeping with a sword?!? What kind of GoT Seven Kingdoms neighborhood do you live in?!?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT