ADVERTISEMENT

Crossroad tickets

According to ticketmaster, public tickets are for sale starting tomorrow.
Ok thanks,I ordered through the ticket office but have heard nothing back.
Seems like last year it was around this time when they notified me.

Ok thanks,I ordered through the ticket office but have heard nothing back.
Seems like last year it was around this time when they notified me.
Check your on-line ticket account. Your confirmation is there under your order history but so far seats have not been assigned. Check back often - your seat assignments will appear before tickets are printed and mailed. I'd guess by the 3rd week of November (if not sooner) as they try to get tix in your hands at least a week to 10 days from the event date.

Reactions: CC Mac
Has anyone received confirmation yet concerning tickets? Thanks.
JUST got this email 25 minutes ago:

Dear....................,

Below is your order summary for the Indiana University Men's Basketball Crossroads Classic event at Bankers Life Fieldhouse in Indianapolis, IN on Saturday, December 15, 2018. All ticket requests were fulfilled and will be allocated based on the IU Athletics Priority Point Policy. Due to demand, not all requests were able to be fulfilled or fulfilled in full. Any requests that were unable to be filled have been added to a waitlist for this event.

Event Crossroads Classic

Qty 4

Type Public

Level Lower/Club

Price per ticket $90

Payment for your ticket request will be processed on Tuesday, November 13, 2018 at 5:00 p.m. ET to the method of payment provided with your request. Tickets will be delivered via mail during the first week of December. If you have any questions about your order, please contact iuticket@indiana.edu prior to the date and time listed above.

Go IU!

IU Athletics Ticket Office

1001 East 17th St

Bloomington, IN 47408

1-866-IUSPORTS (487-7678)
Has anyone received confirmation yet concerning tickets? Thanks.

Reactions: CC Mac
Check your on-line ticket account. Your confirmation is there under your order history but so far seats have not been assigned. Check back often - your seat assignments will appear before tickets are printed and mailed. I'd guess by the 3rd week of November (if not sooner) as they try to get tix in your hands at least a week to 10 days from the event date.
Thanks,I will check when I get home.

JUST got this email 25 minutes ago:

Dear....................,

Below is your order summary for the Indiana University Men's Basketball Crossroads Classic event at Bankers Life Fieldhouse in Indianapolis, IN on Saturday, December 15, 2018. All ticket requests were fulfilled and will be allocated based on the IU Athletics Priority Point Policy. Due to demand, not all requests were able to be fulfilled or fulfilled in full. Any requests that were unable to be filled have been added to a waitlist for this event.

Event Crossroads Classic

Qty 4

Type Public

Level Lower/Club

Price per ticket $90

Payment for your ticket request will be processed on Tuesday, November 13, 2018 at 5:00 p.m. ET to the method of payment provided with your request. Tickets will be delivered via mail during the first week of December. If you have any questions about your order, please contact iuticket@indiana.edu prior to the date and time listed above.

Go IU!

IU Athletics Ticket Office

1001 East 17th St

Bloomington, IN 47408

1-866-IUSPORTS (487-7678)
Thanks,I got the email earlier as well,guess I should have waited another day before posting this lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT