ADVERTISEMENT

Crean press

capovito

Freshman
Jan 2, 2012
just opened the video of Crean's post game comments. Within 30 seconds he mentions that without Blackman and OG we lose 35point and 15 rebounds. Excuses, excuses - the spin I expected is gaining momentum. Where was Blackmon and OG in the FW, WI (at home), Butler, etc.etc losses? Such a crock of BS from Crean

If he is not gone I'm going to puke

You're a gonna be needin' this, fella...

emesis_basin2.jpg

just opened the video of Crean's post game comments. Within 30 seconds he mentions that without Blackman and OG we lose 35point and 15 rebounds. Excuses, excuses - the spin I expected is gaining momentum. Where was Blackmon and OG in the FW, WI (at home), Butler, etc.etc losses? Such a crock of BS from Crean

There is one common denominator for the crap basketball over the past 9 years. Bottom line: a good coach would have much improved odds in beating Bucky today, and he wouldn't need the talent. It is what it is.

Last edited:
Reactions: russelltodd

Least he doesn't have to blame it on losing Hartman anymore.

It's almost over. He gone!

Reactions: russelltodd
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT