ADVERTISEMENT

Couple of interesting notes from the PC…

It would be nice to see Carr live up to his 5* star rating and give IU a special RB this season. There are other very talented RBs but if Carr can really separate himself from the others it will give IU's running game a big boost.

Last edited:
Is McCulley's skillset that much different than Penix's skillset or would they be thinking in situations that may be more risky and don't want to risk losing Penix.

Does this mean Tuttle got passed up on the depth chart?

Is McCulley's skillset that much different than Penix's skillset or would they be thinking in situations that may be more risky and don't want to risk losing Penix.

I wouldn't read that much into it, although it's possible.

I'm thinking that McCulley's a bit like Justin Fields in that he is likely a capable, physical runner whereas the other QBs are perhaps a bit less physical.

Game management? Who knows with McCulley at this stage . . . but Tuttle's established that he can do that.

maxresdefault.jpg

Take one for the team Dorn :)

So IU footballs twitter account posted a video that was later deleted where carr broke like 5 or 6 tackles and scored a touchdown against our defense

• Wow
Reactions: vesuvius13

No Tuttle didn’t get passed on the depth chart, all CTA said is he wouldn’t “rule out” McCulley seeing some action. With new rules allowing some play without losing eligibility it makes sense to get him some game action , but I assure you, if Penix had to come out for any reason, Tuttle will be in next.
The video of Carr is back on the Indiana football twitter account, hope he stays healthy, Hoosier fans are going to like him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT