ADVERTISEMENT

Cori

mohoosier

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Sep 6, 2001
Florida
Goodbye GIF

I wish Republicans were at least as good at primarying out their nutcases as the Democrats have been -- at least in these two cases. I have a few names in mind.
The older entrenched ones like Gohmert and Gosar are lifers.

Which of her policies do you disagree with, versus your supported nominee via Biden/Harris?
Stop. First the nominee is Harris, not Biden. Second, I'm opposed to Trump who I believe is the most unfit person to ever run for the Presidency. Third, I do not "support" Harris. I do hope Trump loses but I'm writing in a Republican for President and voting for Republicans down ballot.

Cori is a loon. I don't like loons. MTG is a loon on our side and she also needs to go.

Stop. First the nominee is Harris, not Biden. Second, I'm opposed to Trump who I believe is the most unfit person to ever run for the Presidency. Third, I do not "support" Harris. I do hope Trump loses but I'm writing in a Republican for President and voting for Republicans down ballot.

Cori is a loon. I don't like loons. MTG is a loon on our side and she also needs to go.

I think it's very important on a forum like this that people don't misrepresent somebody else's opinions (or, in this case, their voting intentions). Maybe this person truly didn't know what your plans were. I don't know. But it needs to be respected.

I'm also doing a write-in vote. I had been planning on writing in Daniels -- who's probably still my favorite recent Republican politician. But, since he's retired, I've decided to go global and write in Javier Milei. I just really, really like and respect what that guy is doing in Argentina.

• Love
Reactions: mcmurtry66
I think it's very important on a forum like this that people don't misrepresent somebody else's opinions (or, in this case, their voting intentions). Maybe this person truly didn't know what your plans were. I don't know. But it needs to be respected.

I'm also doing a write-in vote. I had been planning on writing in Daniels -- who's probably still my favorite recent Republican politician. But, since he's retired, I've decided to go global and write in Javier Milei. I just really, really like and respect what that guy is doing in Argentina.
I've been open about doing a write in, but you're right that not everyone will know that.

I'm not sure who I'm writing in yet. I also like Daniels. I'll give it some thought before I cast the vote - not that it will actually matter!

Your posts have been dead on. I agree with nearly 100 percent of them, and you have saved me the trouble of posting the same thing in my own words a few times.

Hopefully this is a larger signal that the party is be coming more moderate. That would be a benefit for the country as a whole.
The crazy/hot scale GOP girl not getting elected wasn't a terrible thing either. Crazy over the top shouldn't be the main course.

Reactions: Spartans9312
I honestly can't even remember her name. Maybe McM does. She was the one who ran the ad jogging down the street and firing off guns. Like I probably agree with her on most stuff politically but she was just extra extra.
I see.

I honestly can't even remember her name. Maybe McM does. She was the one who ran the ad jogging down the street and firing off guns. Like I probably agree with her on most stuff politically but she was just extra extra.
Kim Klacik? smoke show

Reactions: Lucy01
I've been open about doing a write in, but you're right that not everyone will know that.

I'm not sure who I'm writing in yet. I also like Daniels. I'll give it some thought before I cast the vote - not that it will actually matter!

Your posts have been dead on. I agree with nearly 100 percent of them, and you have saved me the trouble of posting the same thing in my own words a few times.
Said the same the other day. Crazed is likely the highest quality poster on this board.

I will not apologize. You can strike it from the record but I will not apologize—- golden words from the Rome, GA loon

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT