ADVERTISEMENT

Connor Delp suspended

Not really an important piece, I doubt he ever would've seen the field considering there are three scholarship wideouts in his class. Though it is worth noting if we even had a prayer with Caden Curry, his high school buddy being kicked off the team (whether it be deserving or not, if the allegations are true, he definitely should be kicked off the team) probably doesn't help our chances.

Reactions: vesuvius13
I know absolutely nothing about this young man including his guilt ot innocence.

People need to be very careful about jumping to conclusions about guilt as this is a very serious allegation that if true...being dismissed from football will be the least of his problems. Rape is a charge that is at times falsely made...particularly in today's environment.

Let the process play out and if he is guilty he needs to pay the price. If he is not, his accuser needs to pay the price.

I know absolutely nothing about this young man including his guilt ot innocence.

People need to be very careful about jumping to conclusions about guilt as this is a very serious allegation that if true...being dismissed from football will be the least of his problems. Rape is a charge that is at times falsely made...particularly in today's environment.

Let the process play out and if he is guilty he needs to pay the price. If he is not, his accuser needs to pay the price.
All I know is the guy‘s name and that an accusation has been made by an anonymous source on this website.

Reactions: vesuvius13
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT