ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats Democrats

What do you mean by not good? Not a good person? Not good at understanding monetary policy and macroeconomics?

What specifically does Treasury do policy-wise with monetary policy and macroecon? Do the interests of the country as whole align with the interests of the "big banks"? I don't know enough to ask good questions, yet alone have any answers. I'd think its biggest impact might actually be with FTC and SEC policy.

What’s wrong with that answer?

Trump said childcare was a responsibility that we have to provide

He said the numbers aren’t that great compared to his revenue producing plans

He essentially said not a problem

The level of specificity the questioner asked for is staff information, not chief executive information

On the other hand Kamala would say:

“ I was born in a middle class family. Children are our future, especially for those in the middle class. We must provide for them because we love our kids and women should have the reproductive freedom to decide whether to have kids and whether to have government help for childcare. And children will attend school and they will ride a bus, like I did when I was a little black girl on a bus talking about fweedom to have an abortion when I grow up. And who doesn’t love big yellow school buses? We need to make sure those busses are electric so we can save the planet for those kids who are not aborted. Because childcare won’t make a difference if the planet is destroyed because of Trumps fossil fuel buddies.”

Next question please.

How does one talk to a Black? Anyone here ever done that? I'm anxious to take notes and learn how to talk to a Black.
My friend for 35 years was an officer in the 199th Light Infantry Brigade in VN . In his 7th month he stepped on a mine and lost all the toes on his left foot and suffered a severed ulnar nerve in his left elbow. Spent nearly a year in Walter Reed. We had many adventures together. He was the best man at my wedding. And I was best man at two of his weddings. He was the Godfather of my daughters. When he endured two major surgeries later in life, he wanted me to bring him home..not his wife...I loved him as much as any man could love a brother. He never knew his mother, she died in childbirth...
When his health failed and dementia took him, it hurt me as much as losing my parents.

He was a man. I talked to him as a man.

Open bet to anyone on here on Harris winning the popular vote. Limit of $1k per person.

I’m 0-1 so far on official WC bets so I’m the sucker. Take my money.
It’s not the stone cold lock Dems have relied upon in prior elections this year.

Today, Harris pledged amnesty on Telemundo for illegal aliens in front of a demographic opposed to illegal immigration. … It’s inexplicable.

Reactions: Ty Webb iu
It’s not the stone cold lock Dems have relied upon in prior elections this year.

Today, Harris pledged amnesty on Telemundo for illegal aliens in front of a demographic opposed to illegal immigration. … It’s inexplicable.
Tone deaf ...

The real toxicity in politics started with those who piled onto GWB. …
Yes, GWB was apparently hated for taking Al’s place… every Republican outcome was illegitimate after that.
It will be more difficult to claim should Trump surprise pollsters with a popular vote win too.

What do you mean by not good? Not a good person? Not good at understanding monetary policy and macroeconomics?

He's obviously intelligent enough and fully understands the evils of the fiat system, but embraces it because he loves power and control. Shorter version, he's a psychopath. I hope one day he repents and changes his ways.

• Haha
Reactions: twenty02
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT