ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats Democrats

It's insane that someone who supports a guy who in the last week has talked about instituting actual, real, live fascism in the US, spoke longingly about Arnold Palmer's junk, and stopped taking questions at a rally so he could play some of his favorite Pavarotti and Village People songs for 40 minutes would think anyone else is the dumbest person ever to run for president.

I feel like even the people like David Sacks who shared the X post you shared doesn't even believe Harris is as dumb as Trump and probably hates himself a little bit for having to double down on something inane like that.

Reactions: cosmickid
It's insane that someone who supports a guy who in the last week has talked about instituting actual, real, live fascism in the US, spoke longingly about Arnold Palmer's junk, and stopped taking questions at a rally so he could play some of his favorite Pavarotti and Village People songs for 40 minutes would think anyone else is the dumbest person ever to run for president.

I feel like even the people like David Sacks who shared the X post you shared doesn't even believe Harris is as dumb as Trump and probably hates himself a little bit for having to double down on something inane like that.
Well at least half the country will be happy this election. If trump wins that should be the nail in the coffin of progressive politics and identity politics. Pick the best candidate based on merit not gender and race and move away from the lunacy of the radical left.

If Harris that’ll be the of trump. Too old and way too many losses. Fool me once….

So something will get fixed

Reactions: Ohio Guy
You somehow nominated the dumbest person for President ever. @BradStevens don't bet on Harris winning the popular vote.

Whew, that's not just a word salad it's...

bigsalad.png

But I still think she has a better chance to win than Biden would have had.

Azure-Asians everywhere agree with this.

Arnold Palmer always seemed very classy, I am sure he would have been mortified to have someone talk about him like that.

Then there was this:

“Now they’ll say all these stories are terrible. Well, these stories have, you know, you heard my story in the boat with the shark, right? I got killed on that. They thought I was rambling. I’m not rambling. …​
“We can’t get the boat to float. The battery is so heavy. So then I start talking about asking questions. You know, I have an, I had an uncle who was a great professor at MIT for many years, long, I think the longest tenure ever. Very smart, had three different degrees and, you know, so I have an aptitude for things. You know, there is such a thing as an aptitude.​
“I said, ‘Well, what would happen if this boat is so heavy and started to sink and you’re on the top of the boat. Do you get electrocuted or not?’ In other words, the boat is going down and you’re on the top, will the electric currents flow through the water and wipe you out?​
“And let’s say there’s a shark about 10 yards over there. Would I have to immediately abandon, or could I ride the electric down? And he said, ‘Sir, nobody’s ever asked us that question. But sir, I don’t know.’ I said, ‘Well, I want to know, because I guarantee you one thing, I don’t care what happens. I’m staying with the electric, I’m not getting over with it.’​
“So I tell that story. And the fake news they go, ‘he told this crazy story with electric.’ It’s actually not crazy. It’s sort of a smart story, right? Sort of like, you know, it’s like the snake, it’s a smart when you, you figure what you’re leaving in, right? You’re bringing it in the, you know, the snake, right? The snake and the snake. I tell that and they do the same thing.”​

How often do we hear about people getting electrocuted when boats go under?

Or we can join the critical debate on Hannibal Lector. We don't know what Harris thinks of Lector, how could we possibly vote for her?

Open bet to anyone on here on Harris winning the popular vote. Limit of $1k per person.

I’m 0-1 so far on official WC bets so I’m the sucker. Take my money.
She’s still almost a 2 to 1 favorite on Polymarket 😁 I’d bet you, but I think Trump is going to end up somewhere in the 48s.

Reactions: BradStevens
Open bet to anyone on here on Harris winning the popular vote. Limit of $1k per person.

That's a sucker's bet.

Last time around, there were ~158M votes cast nationwide.

Biden won the states he won by a total margin of 11M votes. Trump won the states he won by a total margin 3.2M votes. A net difference of almost 8 million votes that were over and above what was needed to win the states they won.

Is it possible Trump 2024 could outperform Trump 2020 so much to overcome this? Yes. But I'd give it no more than a 5-10% chance.

That's a sucker's bet.

Biden won the states he won by a total margin of 11M votes. Trump won the states he won by a total margin 3.2M votes. A net difference of almost 8 million votes that were over and above what was needed to win the states they won.

Is it possible Trump 2024 could outperform Trump 2020 so much to overcome this? Yes. But I'd give it no more than a 5-10% chance.
Jack Nicholson Shut Up GIF

Harris just announced she's going to Texas, probably to assist Allred...

She probably won't win Texas, but she'll just as likely cut into Trump's maargin in his most populous GOP state. Trump's in FL today as well, both signs that Harris is gaining in two of the states GOP relies heavily on to boost their popular vote numbers...

I'm pretty sure your popular bet vote is a lock.

Reactions: Ohio Guy

Regardless of what Kamala said in that clip, their dumbass recently spent 12 minutes talking about the size of Arnold Palmer’s cock! Talk about a stupid thing to do for the man who wants to be president. It’s hilarious that they try bring this up when Trump has said so many stupid things and has engaged in countless word-salad ramblings. Who are they fooling, besides themselves?

Regardless of what Kamala said in that clip, their dumbass recently spent 12 minutes talking about the size of Arnold Palmer’s cock! Talk about a stupid thing to do for the man who wants to be president. It’s hilarious that they try bring this up when Trump has said so many stupid things and has engaged in countless word-salad ramblings. Who are they fooling, besides themselves?
Every time Trump does something like this, I'm more and more convinced he's made a deal with the devil. There's no explanation as to why all the countless batshit craziness that comes out of his mouth isn't fully discounting. If any other well known politician cut out Q and Q at a rally to play his top spotify lists for 40 minutes while he swayed back and forth or raved about Arnold Palmer's schlong he'd most likely - and rightly - be committed.

I'm guessing the deal with the devil is along the lines of him becoming a reality TV star and US president, and nothing he says or does will disqualify him from either role. The catch - other than his soul being set for eternal damnation - is that he has to be fat and stupid looking with really bad hair.

That's a sucker's bet.

lol…I’ll wager 10k on Trump winning the popular vote if you give me 10-1 odds

• Wow
Reactions: mcmurtry66
Harris just announced she's going to Texas, probably to assist Allred...

She probably won't win Texas, but she'll just as likely cut into Trump's maargin in his most populous GOP state. Trump's in FL today as well, both signs that Harris is gaining in two of the states GOP relies heavily on to boost their popular vote numbers...

I'm pretty sure your popular bet vote is a lock.
🙊

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT