ADVERTISEMENT

Concerts 2023

Headed up to Telluride today, festival tomorrow. I’ll send an update. Pumped!
Frickin love Telluride! The area is just amazingly beautiful. My son is probably going to college out that way, I'm sure the frequent flyer miles are going to get a lot of use! Enjoy!

Reactions: mohoosier
Headed up to Telluride today, festival tomorrow. I’ll send an update. Pumped!
Thanks in advance for the updates - that's a bucket list item of mine so I'm curious how it goes. I'm thinking blues music, beer, good food and the Rocky Mountains in September would be kind of hard to screw up!

Extreme and In Living Color coming to Indy (Egyptian Room) in February 2024. I've always wanted to see Nuno play guitar live, as I think he's one of the all-time greats.

I’m not sure if I’m underwhelmed my this years offerings or too distracted but I only have tickets to one show. I mean there’s a couple others I would have attended.

I bought tickets to see the Pixies, Modest Mouse and Cat Power show. It’s a pretty solid lineup! I’m taking my two girls who love the Pixies.

I would have enjoyed seeing My Morning Jacket but couldn’t make it work. Government Mule would be fun but again can’t make it. I usually make Tedeschi Trucks but can’t go this year.

Im having surgery on my C5/6 soon so I’ll be on the shelf for a bit. Honestly don’t know what the recovery will look like but didn’t want to buy tickets I may not be able to use.
I’m not sure if I’m underwhelmed my this years offerings or too distracted but I only have tickets to one show. I mean there’s a couple others I would have attended.

I bought tickets to see the Pixies, Modest Mouse and Cat Power show. It’s a pretty solid lineup! I’m taking my two girls who love the Pixies.

I would have enjoyed seeing My Morning Jacket but couldn’t make it work. Government Mule would be fun but again can’t make it. I usually make Tedeschi Trucks but can’t go this year.

Im having surgery on my C5/6 soon so I’ll be on the shelf for a bit. Honestly don’t know what the recovery will look like but didn’t want to buy tickets I may not be able to use.
How were Pixies? I’ve seen them several times since adding Paz and they’ve been pretty damn good.

Headed up to Telluride today.
Getting a look around before the one you're really looking forward to?

NTTAWWT

• Haha
Getting a look around before the one you're really looking forward to?

NTTAWWT
Uh, I think I’ll be sitting that one out. I’m more into the music side of things 😳

Reactions: hookyIU1990
Went to Skid Row in San Antonio a couple weeks ago (my daughter wanted to go for her 15th birthday present). It was a good show. Cool small venue that held like 1800 people. Buckcherry opened. They played a cover of Summer of 69. Would have never guessed I would hear that song at the show.

Went to Skid Row in San Antonio a couple weeks ago (my daughter wanted to go for her 15th birthday present). It was a good show. Cool small venue that held like 1800 people. Buckcherry opened. They played a cover of Summer of 69. Would have never guessed I would hear that song at the show.
How was Skid Row? It'd be tough for me to appreciate them without Bach on lead vocals-he was such a big personality up there. Just wouldn't seem the same with anyone else.

How was Skid Row? It'd be tough for me to appreciate them without Bach on lead vocals-he was such a big personality up there. Just wouldn't seem the same with anyone else.
My wife and daughter were the ones that really wanted to go but I enjoyed it. Sounded good and they put on a good overall show. Interesting that the lead singer is like half the age of the rest of the band. Thought the show was a little short with no encore though. Really good venue as well (the Aztec Theater in San Antonio)

Reactions: GeddyHoosier
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT