ADVERTISEMENT

Concerning the backup 4-5......

mushroomgod_1

All-American
Apr 9, 2012
It would not shock me if we ended up waiting for a late bloomer or a late decommit from the '24 HS class......It's an important spot, but so limited in what we can offer.....but maybe that guaranteed 5-10M can be better sold to an incoming freshman.

I'd rather have someone ready to play from the get-go, but a raw but talented kid could be ready to help by the BT season, and more so by the tourney.

Let's face it, Woody rolled into last season with 11 players knowing Newton was done for the year and X was hurt more than healthy. He might just do it again this year.

• Wow
Reactions: Hoosier Clarion
Let's face it, Woody rolled into last season with 11 players knowing Newton was done for the year and X was hurt more than healthy. He might just do it again this year.
Recruits and prospective transfers know it’s Indiana. Someone is going to get hurt and minutes will be there.

Reactions: Bucket Getter
They need depth bad Reneau gets 2 fouls as soon as he walks in the arena. Ballo needs rest only plays about 30mins a game. So we need a big who can play atleast 10-15mins a game. I guess Woodson has lost some of monopoly money and can finish the deal.

• Wow
Reactions: Hoosier Clarion
They need depth bad Reneau gets 2 fouls as soon as he walks in the arena. Ballo needs rest only plays about 30mins a game. So we need a big who can play atleast 10-15mins a game. I guess Woodson has lost some of monopoly money and can finish the deal.
Keba Keita would be my choice currently. I hope there would be some mutual interest.

Recruits and prospective transfers know it’s Indiana. Someone is going to get hurt and minutes will be there.
Almost every team has injuries each year and IU will again next season most likley. They went heavy on guards and currently only have two big men.

Indiana needs at least one more guy 6'9" or bigger who can defend the post.

It would have been nice to keep Sparks, but I can see why he would want to play more.

I heard the name Baba Miller come up. We're in contact with him. Not sure if there's any traction there. He's rail thin but a plus defender.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT