ADVERTISEMENT

Completely Overwhelmed .

Hatchets7times

All-Big Ten
Dec 28, 2015
I was wrong .Thought we could hang a half.
I'm believing what three major coaches told D.D.
Your going to have to wait till Achie get's his own thugs in there to win at IU.
Michigan State is physically punking us.

Your going to have to wait till Achie get's his own thugs in there to win at IU.
Could you specify who the thugs are? In detail. Describe them. Thanks!

Watch over the next five years.
You'll get a clue.
Those aren't my words..But other coaches..
Just passing on what Dan said the other day.
Like RMK once said. It can't be milk & cookies everyday.
This team is physically & mentally weak.

giphy.gif

Reactions: SixthFlagComing
No chance without our only center and best player. We just need to stay off the bottom of the Big Ten, and become an NIT bubble team.

I wonder if Archie can finish higher in the B1G than Crean did last year with pretty much the same team plus McDonald’s AAs/NBA draft picks.

The difference tonight was a Hall of Fame coach in his 23rd year at the same school and a balanced roster with superior talent playing at home. Miles Bridges (#10 ranking); Jaren Jackson (#6 ranking); Josh Langford (#20 ranking); Cassius Winston (#29 ranking); Nick Ward (#41 ranking). IU just isn't at the point yet where they have the stacked roster and program stability that MSU has, and they got outclassed.

The difference tonight was a Hall of Fame coach in his 23rd year at the same school and a balanced roster with superior talent playing at home. Miles Bridges (#10 ranking); Jaren Jackson (#6 ranking); Josh Langford (#20 ranking); Cassius Winston (#29 ranking); Nick Ward (#41 ranking). IU just isn't at the point yet where they have the stacked roster and program stability that MSU has, and they got outclassed.
This is unfortunately the ugly truth. We are a minimum of two years away from playing with a team in East Lansing like we saw tonight.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT